Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weekly Poll: Which Zelda Game is Your Favorite?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

[url="http://hyrule.net/2011/10/weekly-poll-which-zelda-game-is-your-favorite/"]http://hyrule.net/20...-your-favorite/[/url]

Posted

Been a while since we had this poll, eh?

Posted

eeee Majora's Mask <3

Posted

this isnt even a fair question

how am i supposed to choose. they are like my children

Posted

Link's Awakening > Oracles > Windwaker > Everything else

Posted

Wind Walker for obvious reasons. What better idea for a game than to walk on wind?

Posted

Link's Awakening, though Ocarina of Time is probably tied for first.

Posted

The hell, where's Link to the Past? Or should we assume Four Swords is FS+LttP?

Posted

[quote name='DorkLink' timestamp='1318377853' post='365048']
The hell, where's Link to the Past? Or should we assume Four Swords is FS+LttP?
[/quote]

>>
added

Posted

for me twilight princess all the way yeah so what that it wasn't as innovative as some other zelda games, thaygave what the fans wanted, a return to hyrule. you have to expect that there were going to be some limitations, what do you want it to be like elder scrolls? i certainly don't i don't want exploration for the sole sake of exploration, i want a reason to explore. that is why wind waker is my least favorite game is because the exploration seemed too drawn out, and the dungeons were way too easy. i spent way more time trying to get to the dungeon than in it. i just got bored thats all. twilight princess was more interesting for me because of all the little details they threw at you. sure the gameplay and puzzle mechanics were more or less the same as in ocarina of time. but the fans begged for that, and when they got it they complain that its too much like oncorina of time and not like the original zeldas. the only other zelda games i hate more so than wind waker are the original zeldqa games. I'm not trying to hate, they innovated video games as we know it. just i couldn't stay focused for long enough periods of time that they needed (i have adhd). granted back in those days i hated all video games because they were 2d and not 3d, they bored me. so I'm not attacking the original zeldas as just them, i just don't like nes or snes or even sega genesis games for that matter. i appreciate what they did for the future of games as we know it, with out them we wouldn't have what we have today and i am trying to play the old games. i just started playing links awakening DX via emulator and soon i will play link to the past and the other games, because i want to familiarize myself with the epicness that is zelda. just back when i was 5 till like i was 10 i could've cared less about any game. oh and zelda 1 is the first game i ever played i was 2, and believe me i was very aware of what was going on. i was speaking full sentences with a great amount of clarity and diction.

Posted

Whoa, now that's a wall of text. I'd have thought that someone who "was speaking full sentences with a great amount of clarity and diction" would have a better grasp of spelling and punctuation by now. You made some good points, and if you learn to avoid writing in block paragraph full of run-on sentences, you'll gain a little more credibility. But I digress.

I'm not actually sure about how to choose a favourite. The ones I've returned to have been the original LoZ, LttP and OoT, which is pretty typical. Knowing I only have to put in the one that's my favourite right now takes a bit of pressure off, though.
...I'm going with the original Legend of Zelda.

Posted

Majoras Mask most popular

YOU'RE ALL HIPSTERS

WIND WAKER BEST GAMEEEE

Posted

Idk probably LTTP

Posted

Poll is now closed, look for the new Weekly Poll later today for results.

[url="http://hyrule.net/2011/10/weekly-poll-have-you-preordered-skyward-sword"]http://hyrule.net/2011/10/weekly-poll-have-you-preordered-skyward-sword[/url]