Team Fortress 2

311 posts in this topic

Posted

Which shouldn't exist. Carry all discussion back over here.

today (yesterday) I did my first stair-stab. Their leading player, a demoman, saw me and came running; while he was on his way up the stairs, I leapt over his head and stabbed him on the way down. I've never felt more like Santa Claus on Christmas morning

Posted

Yeah, I tried playing but my internet has been terrible all day. I joined a game and had 500 ping, for some ridiculous reason. I managed to play a couple rounds of control points on 5gorge, which is a map now I guess? For some reason, taking gorge and mirroring it is a map now, and if you've capped four of the five points, instead of spawning at the third point on a death, you spawn at the fourth. That's really really cheap, I think.

Posted

Meet_the_Pyro_by_WakaBee.jpg

So apparently, Valve announced Meet the pyro is going to happen. I don't konw if there's anywhere online that's confirmed this, but I'm surprised its happening at all. I always thought he or she would never get one.

You know whats gonna happen? There's gonna be two red heavies, and one's gonna be all "I'm the real heavy!" And the other's gonna be all "No I'm the real heavy!" and all the red team wont know who to shoot, and then the pyro comes in and its all "yay pyro." And that's meet the pyro.

Posted

A new exciting secret TF2 thing that isn't a hat or a map?!

A TENTH MERCENARY?!

Posted

pheo everyone knew about meet the pyro for weeks

Posted

Yeah but okay what about a tenth class for TF2, what about that maybe

If that happens I bet he's british

Posted

They need a staple Asian though

Posted

How do you know the pyro isn't asian

Posted

I'm hoping for british. Maybe the civilian?

Posted

Considering the setting is mostly in the american southwest, maybe its a latino guy? This is all assuming they're not just doing a fourth weapon slot or something. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what the new content could be. They never said anything about not doing weapons, but I hope its not just new weapons.

Posted

Yeah, but GMP is also here and he's worth -10000 intellectuals

squid everything about you.

Posted

How do you know the pyro isn't asian

how do you know thon isnt british

Posted

i can't help but notice the teams you play have no sniper, if you need some skill add bootson

Posted

I play TF2. I'm not too bad, but I think I could do better. Usually I play as Heavy or Engineer, sometimes Soldier or Pyro if I get bored of the other 2. Maybe we should have a Hnet TF2 server?