Team Fortress 2

311 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think we have enough people here who actually play TF2 on a regular basis (lol I'll play again one day...) to justify having a server. ): seems like a waste of time to manage and uphold idk.

I have to say WHEN I DO ACTUALLY PLAY Engineer and Scout are my favourite classes to use now. Sometimes Pyro when I'm feeling like a shit player lmao. But yeah I literally can't control any of the other classes lol so yeah, those three are my besties :>

Posted

Well you speak of the server like on;y hnet people would play on it, just make it a public server for all, but hnet peopl will get this special little forum to talk about it XD

Posted

I recently played TF2. There was this kid on my team. He tried to snipe people through the glass. He tried to "noscope" the other teams heavy, who was ubered shortly after. The little boy screamed hax over the mic and promptly left, but not before calling everyone on BOTH teams a "stupid smelly squidding faggot."

GEE I WONDER WHAT GAME HE USUALLY PLAYS

Posted

well as long as none of us here at Hnet waste their time on Call of Duty i think we're good lol

Posted

Actually, Tappy used to host an Hnet Server, but he took it down. I never played on it but only because I couldn't figure out how to connect.

I lol'd. What map is this, I want to play it.

Posted

just go into console and type "connect *server ip*" but yea i understand, wish that would come back

Posted

Yeah, I remember hearing about that Hnet server, taken down because it wasn't used often and cost a bit to maintain? Yeah, lol. Probably won't be coming back.

I hate looking for servers it's the worst part of playing TF2 by far :c

Posted

eh if you're looking just to play look for servers that do the orange maps, that's where i play mostly, not alot of serious people that mope and groan about everyone else

Posted

there are always 14 snipers though

Posted

but only one good one

Posted

Yeah, the only orange server I ever visit is one that has a cap on both snipers and spies. Only two snipers and spies on any team at any given time.

Interesting as these highlander games are, and as much as I'd love to try one for myself, what I'd really like to see is games with class locks. Entire games of only spies. Or only snipers. Or only heavies. Or only medics. Both teams.

Posted

Medic duke out.

Posted

who will heal the other first

Posted

20120305-noclip.png