Team Fortress 2

311 posts in this topic

Posted

So hey, I found a few screenshots I think I meant to upload but I'm not sure if I ever did so I want to post them just so I can delete them while safely knowing I posted them somewhere on the internet:

P2jYjQv.jpg

I only remember this game as one of those wonderful hours-long stalemates we all love. This guy was crouching on top of this double engie nest below twofort for at least twenty minutes. It was pretty great.

0gKmeFd.png

It's always really, really hard to get a screenshot of a scoreboard for me because holding the buttons it takes to get a screenshot are the same buttons that make steam pop up. Ignore my points for the match because I played really poorly. Instead, Take a look at everyone else's scores, and compare them to Ganny's. Ganny in this particular match was a god. It was utterly insane. I'm still glad I had the honor of fighting beside him that day ;v;

tPAxWk1.jpg

Here's Ganny and I flirting.

Posted

Pheo you know that there's like 3 buttons to take screenshots, right

F5, F6, and F12 have all worked for me

Posted

what about F(uck you)

Posted

By the way, have any of you been keeping up with the Team Fortress 2 comics? There's three issues since october and they're all laugh out loud hilarious, especially the latest one which makes fun of a bunch of fan theories for the game.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Funny thing, I got caught up on them this morning before seeing your post

Posted

I totally love how they purposely puppy with all the people who are caught up on the fan theories. Also, Heavy's name is Misha! Woah!

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Misha is a pet name in Russian

T1g likes this

Posted

NO ITS HIS NAME SHUT UP

Posted

On one hand I'm like, clearly they are so good at these and the source engine is easy to fiddle wit hso why not a series. But then I think, if they do that they might run out of material and that would suck. So, maybe just long ones like this monthly? That'd be neat

Posted

I can't help but wonder if the demo's and heavy's lack of lines came from the fact that apparently their shared voice actor is just kind of tired of his role apparently so I've heard?

Posted

I just want to point out it says "Sword" on the front of the van.

Sword_ce7f89_416965.jpg

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I love how much they love their fans. I love it so much. They're so great. I love valve. I mean, once they get back to the base, the soldier is trying to yank out some guy who's stuck under the hood of the van by their leg, and it's a guy in black pants. The sword retracted back into the van and then they drove off. This is a direct sequel to that comic.

Posted

I have been playing tf2 recently, for the first time in like a year. It's still fun