Team Fortress 2

311 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah. I want to go back to it. I hear the demo man has a parachute now. I can just imagine getting a medic to ubercharge me as a demo, then launch myself with eight sticky bombs into the air, open my parachute at my peak, and drop stickies on everyone for like two minutes before i land. Unless there's an invisible ceiling, but still sounds like lots of fun. Playing again has to wait until I get my new computer, though.

Dark_One likes this

Posted (edited)

The BASE Jumper was mostly created for the Soldier's new weapon, the Air Strike. For Soldier, it's a secondary, but Demos get it as a primary. I haven't had a chance to use any of the new weapons yet, but the Scout's new weapon is pretty ridiculous, and the Demo's new shield is way too good. Get a kill while charging? Charge is instantly filled again :/

Also there is a ceiling

T1G, why haven't we been playing together, I'm always down for TF2. Always. Except during the weekdays, I'm only available from 8 am (Central) to 12 pm :/

Pheo hurry your butt up and get a good pc so we can play everything together (I'd definitely pocket medic you so you can rain down sticky hell on our enemies :D )

Missed you guys, I'm out :>

Edited by Dark_One (see edit history)
pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Oh, uh, lets play next time me and Peacock play, which will probably be tonight

Posted

I probably should have clarified, my week starts Sunday night and ends Friday morning :/

3rd shift and all that :<

Posted

There's a ceiling on places like the second level of dustbowl and stuff, that much I know. But there's also places which know their players are going to be sticky jumping, and those are the places this would be best for the demo. I know it takes the primary slot, just like the boots do. But I'm okay with that. Jumper/stickies sounds like a fun combination for skirmishing maps for the demo.

I checked the stats for the new demoshield, and I heard it was OP. But could it really be better than my booties/eyelander/persian persuader baby? I remember posting in here over a year ago about the time I landed a 44 kill streak as a demoknight with that loadout, dominating literally every other member of the opposing team. I was so proud of myself that day. I miss playing demo.

Posted

we should all play MvM together again, like that one time

Dark_One likes this

Posted

The only person I've actually played with here was Pheo, like one time. 

I was in a game a few years ago with Muffin and Saha but my laptop was crapping out and I couldn't play at all

But yeah, we should totes do that soon

Posted

I definitely have plenty of screencaps of playing MvM with multiple Hnet members. I know I played with you guys, along with Cassandra, Cascade, Ganny, probably Muffin, probably EDA, not sure who else. Totally definitely eager to keep playing TF2 with you guys.

Posted

Man I haven't played in forever, but that sounds pretty fun. If we ever organized something like that I'd definitely be in

Posted

I think "organizing" is too strict of a word to use for stuff like this. It's much more like "pick a night of the week, like next friday night, everyone decide to play tf2 on that night, and hope everyone actually commits to that engagement." But yeah I definitely miss playing TF2 with you guys.

Posted

Lets play right now

Posted

The only person I've actually played with here was Pheo, like one time. 

I was in a game a few years ago with Muffin and Saha but my laptop was crapping out and I couldn't play at all

But yeah, we should totes do that soon

yeah i see i don't exist

thanks JERK

Knuckle likes this

Posted

We are setting up a MvM game right now if anyone wants to join.

ok actually we are just playing ctf but i want to do MvM tonight

Posted

I'm available if anyone wants to play. My steam name's SilverAlchemic.

Posted

ok lets jam. Dark one, you in?

SilverAlchemic likes this