Team Fortress 2

311 posts in this topic

Posted

Apparently, meet the pyro is supposed to come out tomorrow. But I'm more concerned with the "big super special update" to tf2, to be honest. Whats the new thing? Everyone is going on and on about robots so its probably a humans vs robots kind of thing. I won't deny it though, I've been secretly hoping for a tenth class.

Posted

I understand the meet the pyro part, but what could they be doing with Adult Swim?

The plot thickens...

Posted

The All Wizards and One Robot Update

Posted

I understand the meet the pyro part, but what could they be doing with Adult Swim?

The plot thickens...

Holy shit what?

Holy shit

what?

Posted

Televised TF2 matches?

Meet the Team shorts between shows?

The Saxton Hale Power Hour?

Posted

None of those

Posted

You say that like the Saxton Hale Power Hour wouldn't be the greatest thing ever.

T1g likes this

Posted

I would watch the saxton hale power hour

I would watch meet the team shorts

I don't know about televised games, that would be boring

I did sign up for the newsletter though just to be safe

Posted

hey

competitive TF2 games are entertaining

They are the closest thing to a sport that I like

Posted

Competitive games are different. I thought he meant, like, regular games being aired live.

Posted

Posted

That new rocket launcher, the disposal or whatever. You know on dust bowl, on the fifth point two engineers will set up in the loading bay and it gets really hard to get past that point, even if you cap the fifth point? That rocket launcher marks the end of that ever being a problem. Also the new sniper equipment sounds nice and the new scout equipment looks terrible for every situation unless you're just running from the spawn to the current hotspot, because thats the only time I can imagine a slow moving scout would be able to do anything like run without worrying about jumping.

Posted

Posted

Thoughts on the short:

Remember in that thread about Diablo 3, how there's a secret level with rainbow ponies and shit everywhere? And I said that was getting to be an old gag to rely on, and I was getting tired of it, and I called it lazy? Well, that. It could have been much more entertaining, but they just did a cop out. Not to say I didn't enjoy the darker elements. My god, the carnage the pyro leaves behind him. Especially at the very end, when he's just walking away from all the flames. The axe buried in the heavy's skull, the pile of the engineer, the nearly decapitated but not quite spy, my god.

Posted

<3 pyro, bestest TF2 character by far

I guess spoilers for video??? but seriously I totally want that squidin' unicorn for a pet. goddamn the pyro's dream/drug-induced land was super adorable ;-; cutiepies. but couldn't help but lol @ all the real-world carnage. poor blue team. ):