Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

REDLINE Hyrule.net Anime Night, 15 - 10 - 2011

41 posts in this topic

Posted

BaYFy.jpg

the intensity of the moment is gauged by the length of his hair

This series is primarily characterized by its over the top animation and unique art style. If you have seen Tail Enders, then you will know what you are getting yourself into.

the stream will start some time after i get back from my anime club, which ends at 6pm. i will be back within 30 min of the end of club. if it reaches the point where we are waiting on a single WHORE person, i will start showing episodes of AstroFighter Sunred at random while we wait for them

jpcSq.jpg

this is the story of good vs. evil that takes place in Kawasaki

In order to join the channel we'll all be chatting in and get the link to the stream we'll be watching, you'll need to join Hyrule.net chat, and join #AnimeNight. To do this, you'll need to get ahold of someone already in the room, so we know to invite you into the channel.After you've been invited, type /join #AnimeNight

Posted

This is one of those times where I can't make the stream. It's on a time when I'm going to have lots of work to do.

However, It's also on a Saturday night, which is the night I am KK slider. Maybe I can make it for a couple episodes. You guys will need to remind me to bring my headphones to McDonalds.

Posted

pretty sure it's a movie, pheo

Posted

shit

Posted

NO EXCUSES PHEO

If you don't attend I may have to flay you.

Posted

pheo its a 100 min movie

Posted

But I don't go to McDonalds until Seven O'clock at the earliest!!!!!

Posted

This is one of those times where I can't make the stream.

"One of those times"

This is every time.

Posted

But I don't go to McDonalds until Seven O'clock at the earliest!!!!!

you mean 7pm? we could wait for that

Posted

This is gonna be so good :D

Posted

That looks totally beast, but I wouldn't be able to make it until at least 10 pm my time. Always thwarted by time zones...

Posted

NO EXCUSES PHEO

If you don't attend I may have to flay you.

"One of those times"

This is every time.

It's fine and all that you don't approve of the typical standards America has set for much of it's cinematic animation; I don't, either. But for the record, I don't never attend the streams. The only anime you hosted that I flat out didn't attend was eve, and I can't remember what reason I had for not being there, but I feel like there was one. I was there for Mononoke, and when I couldn't show up for Umasou, I watched it on my own. I tried to attend Mindgame, but I couldn't because of my Grandmother's accident, and just didn't feel like bothering with it after that I guess. There was never any hope of me attending The Count of Monte Christo, because it happened during my finals week, but I still popped in during my dinner at McDonalds that night for a little while. Dennou Coil just didn't really appeal to me, I guess, so after a couple episodes of that I went off to do other things. I made plans to watch cat soup this weekend, but instead I watched Fortissimo's suggestion of "Titan AE," which was a bad movie. I get the impression she only watched it because she had a thing for one of the characters.

When I roll my eyes and say "Oh, anime!" like that, it's because up until recently, you've never given me a real answer. I'm not totally disinterested in anime. None of it has really looked that appealing to me lately. Which is why I came in here suggesting watching things I would enjoy more. But if you're of that club mindset, and don't want to watch these with me because I wasn't there for all the streams, then I'll watch them alone.

Posted

"One of those times"

This is every time.

Also, I'm liking the use of "beast", Arachne. If only you could make it. With your enjoyment of Gurren Lagann, you'd probably find this to be just as awesome. : ( I think you liked Gurren Lagann, anyway.

Posted

I really liked Gurren Lagann, and think that for some shows, awesome>logic. I'll try to make to make it, if I can.

Posted

Yeaaaah, that's what I'm talking about.

This show defies logic even moreso. Especially near the end lol. Ho, god.