Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I've never thought of myself as a jealous person, but...

17 posts in this topic

Posted

It seems like a sort of old pic, but I have no definite idea. I sent an offline message to him about it, hope it doesn't end up too awkwardly XP

To myself, I sort of feel justifiably over-reactive about this (if that makes sense).

But yeah, I used my mouth when I kissed him :P Just to clear up the possible confusion.

I know I shouldn't feel bad XD it's a dumb thing to feel bad over. It's my first real run-in with jealousy and that sort of thing, though, and I suppose it would have happened sooner or later.

Inorite, LL, it's like guys can be attracted to girls o: that's just crazy, though. Penises weren't made to fit into coochies, they fit much more comfortably into another of their own.

Posted

Kay, I think I got it sorted out a bit o:

Me: this is a really awkward thing for me to ask, but who's the girl in your profile pic? o: I thought you said you were gay

Him: I am actually. Is my bisexual best friend lol

Turns out that the pic is two months old, and this is what he said after I told him I was kinda jealous after I saw it:

"nah, she's just a very good friend.

she was in love with me though.

but that's how I told her im gay

and she said "really? I'm bisexual" and since there we've been really good friends"

But yeah, he also said

"everynight we went out we did it, but for fun I guess"

He's from Argentina, so there's a huge cultural gap between us too. But yeah, situation settled XD thanks for the emotional support guys c: