Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule.net Anime Night, 29 - 10 - 2011

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Saturday, we will be watching Metropolis. I know nothing about this movie but a few of you wanted to watch it so there you go.

index.jpg

astro boy meets megaman meets giant robo

Depending on the time, we might also watch Cencoroll. Cencoroll is a single episode anime, all of which was animated by a single guy.

2010_11_dotheg_1290022064.gif

Cenco is like Kirby, but he is much more Adorable.

In order to join the channel we'll all be chatting in and get the link to the stream we'll be watching, you'll need to join Hyrule.net chat, and join #AnimeNight. To do this, you'll need to get ahold of someone already in the room, so we know to invite you into the channel.After you've been invited, type /join #AnimeNight

it will be sometime after 6pm, depends on when i get back from club.

Posted

Sweet

Posted

One episode!? You can't have any fanservice episodes with just one episode! :P

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. :)

Posted

I just want to state my disappointment at Boku no Pico being a joke

Posted

I've never heard of this nor have I ever even seen it mentioned. But, from the looks of the art in that one picture, it looks amazing. Like, so amazing that I just want to download it before the stream and watch it now because it'll be horrible quality like Redline and I don't want something like that or this to be defaced like that. Everyone needs a face. So they can be face to face. It's really amazing what you'll find when that happens.

Shaq, this is how you get me to want to watch an anime. I need pics, I tell you this. Most animu I watch is based on the art being awesome.

Posted

might be able to make this, idk

I MEAN MAYBE BUT I HAVE TIME TO WATCH PENGUINDRUM NOW AND SOME PEOPLE CAN'T COMMIT TO THEIR FRIENDSHIPS

Posted

Shaq, this is how you get me to want to watch an anime. I need pics, I tell you this. Most animu I watch is based on the art being awesome.

whore

Also, I will just say I am actually quite irritated when I am not even collaborated with when making anime night threads. |:

You hijacked the whole thing, just because you can stream.

Posted

Hey, man, you're not even a part of this.

Posted

I've never heard of this nor have I ever even seen it mentioned. But, from the looks of the art in that one picture, it looks amazing. Like, so amazing that I just want to download it before the stream and watch it now because it'll be horrible quality like Redline and I don't want something like that or this to be defaced like that. Everyone needs a face. So they can be face to face. It's really amazing what you'll find when that happens.

no its cool muffin i fixed it.

Redline only did that because i was Streaming it in HD anyway. if i turned down the resolution then it wouldnt have been like that

Posted

whore

Also, I will just say I am actually quite irritated when I am not even collaborated with when making anime night threads. |:

You hijacked the whole thing, just because you can stream.

??? What's wrong with t1g making it a consistent kind of event?

Posted

Only if it's pretty that's what I always say!

Posted

So, just watched it and you should all enjoy it, it's pretty amazing.

You really do wish there was more than one episode, though. Like, I want this to be a series.

Sadly, the only thing we'll be getting in the future is a sequel, apparently, "A sequel tentatively titled Cencoroll 2 is in production."

Posted

who even cares about metropolis

losers thats who

Posted

this is starting soon. i think i will open with cencoroll first

Posted

The problem is that he just said "screw you saha" and doesn't even talk with me about it.

Before, Muffin and I would discuss which possible things we'd stream, then I would make the thread and he'd stream.

Then T1G, a second party, comes in and hijacks the whole thing.

I would have been content if he discussed this with me. The problem we had before was that Muffin "wasn't even a part of this" anymore and didn't want to stream any longer (and I'm still pissed about his withdrawal statement, which makes me resent him even being in the channel). I can't stream stuff from my netbook, so we needed someone who could stream. Before that, it was pretty consistently on the weekend.

But then T1G essentially declares himself president and the only person who is running the show. I am just the person who keeps track of the IRC channel, which I don't even feel like keeping track of anymore because it's all T1G's thing now. He didn't even ask my opinion when he declared that only movies would be being shown.