Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule.net Anime Night, 29 - 10 - 2011

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn you T1g :cry:

That was so sad :cry:

I haven't cried at a movie for as long as I can remember and you RUINNNNNNED MEEEEEEE :cry:

Posted

Imagine watching this when you were 9.

Posted

The problem is that he just said "screw you saha" and doesn't even talk with me about it.

Before, Muffin and I would discuss which possible things we'd stream, then I would make the thread and he'd stream.

Then T1G, a second party, comes in and hijacks the whole thing.

I would have been content if he discussed this with me. The problem we had before was that Muffin "wasn't even a part of this" anymore and didn't want to stream any longer (and I'm still pissed about his withdrawal statement, which makes me resent him even being in the channel). I can't stream stuff from my netbook, so we needed someone who could stream. Before that, it was pretty consistently on the weekend.

But then T1G essentially declares himself president and the only person who is running the show. I am just the person who keeps track of the IRC channel, which I don't even feel like keeping track of anymore because it's all T1G's thing now. He didn't even ask my opinion when he declared that only movies would be being shown.

i can start talking to you about it more. the reason i said only movies for now (which people have agreed on) is that its not summer anymore and we are all in college and have a bit less free time because of it.

and i made the anime night suggestion thread because you were upset about me hijacking the stream. i am not just choosing what i want. i am choosing what people suggest we should watch

so discuss it in there

(if you start giving me suggestions i will start using them)

Posted

(if you start giving me suggestions i will start using them)

He will. I know this for a fact.

Posted

Sad movie? I'm totally going to go download this then.

Posted

its ok teto didn't want to be happy today anyway

Posted

Cencoroll was good.

Will watch Metropolis whenever.

Also next anime night you should probably watch more Ghibli idk.

Pom Poko gooo

Posted

ya i dont really have any ideas. its not like i wont listen to saha's opinion. he just hasnt given me his opinion