Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Would You Like to See Majora's Mask Revamped for the 3DS?

WEEKLY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Would You Like to See Majora's Mask Revamped for the 3DS? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Would You Like to See Majora's Mask Revamped for the 3DS?

1. Yes (20 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#11 Dark_One

Octorok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:42 PM

God I love MM so much. I actually prefer it to Oot, though I couldn't tell you exactly why :/
I would love to see it ported to the 3DS. I'd just need to get one to play it. I think a friend has one, so there's that.

Hrrng that thief bird.

#12 Chimetals

Well, /i/ thought it was a good idea.

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4006 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:01 PM

@MM and its saving/play system
given how much the 3ds whines at me when i tell it that i want it COMPLETELY off, i should think that they almost WANT you to leave it on all the time....
also, given that most of my memories of OoT is starting in and leaving kokiri woods, which i havent done much of in OoT3DS, you can guess how frequently i use the shut-ds-and-pick-up-later method, especially since a good chunk of my play time is on the schools busses and their 5-10min rides. :< i figure MM would play the same way.

#13 Shadowknight

He's a pretty cool guy, I guess.

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2307 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:14 PM

Yes, yes, a million times yes. Majora's Mask is, in fact, my favorite Zelda game as well, which is a fact I get a lot of hate for. But I've said that if they release it for the 3DS, I will buy one simply for MM, OoT, Starfox, and the upcoming Kid Icarus. I'm sure I'd find some other games to enjoy too, but those are the important ones.