Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A kid got beaten up at my school because his sister is a lesbian

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Then why bother replying to anything at all then?

I'm not really seeing the worthlessness of people commentating on stories that it's awful to hear, it's not really like we can do much else. You can't just put down things because a lot of people say them, idk. It still holds meaning for that person, even if you've heard it a million times before. We do actually care about this, it's not like we can really do much else on an internet forum than be a bit disgusted at this story. I don't really know what you're actually complaining about.

If this makes me "stupid" or w/e, then okay. I don't particularly care. Not gonna reply to this thread anymore, I've said all that I can.

Posted

so like

why was it the kid who was beaten up anyway. its not like he was the lesbian they hated

Posted

the only thing i could think of when i thought about what itd be like if no one commented on news was this.

i only really comment when i have something to say about the subject, i dont see the point in super-short posts either, really, but idk. but i think not commenting when you could put thought into your statements and maybe share viewpoints with others, and see things from their viewpoint, or at least understand why they see things that way, even if you disagree with them, is as bad as a short, general statement. to me, serious discussion threads are more on the views and reasonings after a bit than on the main topic. i mean, we seem to run out of stuff to say after a while, and now were talking about why we should or should not say anything at all.

even when we go off topic, i like hearing other peoples thoughts and viewpoints on stuff, even when they piss me off initially. i mean, after all of three seconds of untyped rage, its like "shit, they have a point. i dont like that, but its true" and oh hey look a view i didnt think of before. le gasp.

Posted

its like that time in spongebob

where they were all mad at bubble buddy

so they decided to attack the lifeguard

Posted

its like that time in spongebob

where they were all mad at bubble buddy

so they decided to attack the lifeguard

Oh Bubble Buddy.