IRL Slice of Life

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Episode 4: Foggy Nights.

Under the cover of fog, I obtain my sweet, sweet poison.

Posted

Most action-packed one yet. Highly approve, would watch again.

Posted

Just for the record, I was more interested in the Majora's Mask stuff in the background than your lame video :/

Posted

That's because you're not an interesting person, Knuckle.

Posted

After a back-to-back screening, I can say that this episode is filled with more peril, excitement, and political intrigue than feature-length film George Clooney vs. The Arabs.

Posted

Why are these so enjoyable to watch.

Posted

I liked the subtitles on this one. These videos confuse me with their depth and the subtitles helped. You should go back and put subtitles on the old ones so that people can understand what's going on.

Posted

Posted

Chase, I'm afraid the plot here is fairly difficult to follow, and I don't find myself identifying with some of the characters; I would recommend introducing the conflict in a more compelling way in the future. Don't be afraid to play with the audience's expectations!

Posted

Fu ck you get the fu ck out!

Posted

Why are these so enjoyable to watch.

I can't tell if you're asking the people that enjoyed it or asking yourself lol.

Is it just me or do you walk really fast? or it could just be the camera? or did you speed it up

I was jogging ya.

I liked the subtitles on this one. These videos confuse me with their depth and the subtitles helped. You should go back and put subtitles on the old ones so that people can understand what's going on.

lol ok.

I was just explaining how I did everything I did lol. Like how I didn't get caught and why what I did was so sneaky and whatever.

Really, the whole point of these videos is to:

1) Show tidbits of my life and how I do things, sharing my life behind the computer screen. I often wonder what other peoples' routines and chores are like viewed under the microscope.

2) Make someone sit down and think "Why did I just watch thirteen minutes of someone's ordinary happenings?" I may be a bit extreme in how I do some things, but I am still doing everyday stuff lol. Some may find it interesting, some may not. There are some who find this kind of thing relaxing. But I'll make everyone watch anyway, just to giggle to myself. :3

in this sense, my latest one wasn't the best because it was more complex and out of the ordinary. But I often go to the store as IRCfolk know so well, and no one has ever seen said store! So idk, I thought I'd share.

I actually passed a person I knew during the video lol. To keep silent and quick, I just straight up ignored the guy.

Posted

Or in a bowtie

Bowties are spiffy, fashionable, and a great place to hide small cameras

Loved this video, by the way <3

Posted

Still haven't watched.

whyyyy do all my posts break pages

why