The World Ends With Werewolf Signups

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Sign ups for The World Ends With Werewolf! im pushing this f*cker to action now, since werewolf has been so slow (read: nonexistant) lately!

This time the theme is the super-awesome DS game The World Ends With You! there are 17 roles, and no im not making more :< ill be accepting subs, though i dont think ill hit that number of players :<

also, when you sign up, please mention how much you know about the game (beat it, got all the secrets, wiki-spoiled it, have no idea what im talking about, etc) and how likely you are going to be able to play/stay on the list later.

Players:

1. Necropolis (beat)

2. Cascade (none)

3. Chase (beat)

4. Ganny (none)

5. Aethix (none)

6. Linox (existence)

7. That1Guy (beat)

8. Rika Code (100% completion)

9. Sahaqiel (???)

10. Teto (None)

11. Ammonsa (???)

12. Zaelus (none)

13. Silver Moon (none)

14. Dignix (???)

15. CaptinBenny?

16. Tappy (???)

Posted

Sign me up Chimetals!! <3 also I have never played this game so will not know anything about plot/character stuff etc. lol. :>

Posted

Sign me up. Played it and I really enjoyed it. I'll have to go back through it and refresh my memory before we do this, but I'm pretty stoked.

Posted

I've wanted to play it, but I could never find it anywhere. So I know NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL. I'd be interested in playing just because it's werewolf, though.

Posted

Well, I haven't played the game, and I'm planning on playing it sometime in the future. How spoiler-heavy do you expect the werewolf game to be?

Posted

I read a little about this game, not too much into the story though. So I guess you could say I know of it.

Posted

Well, I haven't played the game, and I'm planning on playing it sometime in the future. How spoiler-heavy do you expect the werewolf game to be?

none at all. i love this game too much to spoil it <3

also, im assuming you two want in?

Posted

Yea, I'm in.

Posted

im in

i dont see why you would start a game when you keep telling me about how busy you are

Posted

t1g, this isnt gonna be for a while. its so i can get these pictures done in a timely and quality matter :<

aka, im gonna host it when im NOT busy.

Posted

I will join

I got all the secrets

All the pins

All the food

All the books

All the clothes

(AKA I completely 100% this game)

Posted

Alright, I'm in.

Posted

oh jeegus....im off researching pictures and it seems the new KH game on 3ds will have neku in it, and probably a FF-like involvement in the KH world.

gggggg i need to beat those stupid KH games or i wont know the plot nnghhhhhh....i havent even finished off the first one :<

Posted

So this is after LL and Knuckle's game right?

I'd aim for March.

Posted

I'm on the fence about joining or not. Werewolf is time consuming, and so are my other effects.