The World Ends With Werewolf Signups

80 posts in this topic

Posted

This is just a super-preliminary signup for TWEWW, since im going to be hand-drawing the role pictures again, i need to know who to draw, etc etc etc.

the game will NOT be anytime soon.

. . .

Posted

Ha. T1g was pre-empted by months. Months.

Posted

proof no one ever ready my first posts. although youre really really gonna want to, since ive changed/added/removed a lot of rules.

Posted

proof no one ever ready my first posts. although youre really really gonna want to, since ive changed/added/removed a lot of rules.

But are you not suppose to ready the post before posting this?

Posted

the rules are all decided, i doubt therell be any major tweaking before the game, but i dont wanna lay out the rules beforehand, because that just spoils my fun of watching you all react to my mechanic.

Posted

If there is space I'd like to join. Love the game, beat it, didn't 100% it though.

Posted

added. im trying to push for this game to start, even though im in japan atm. stick around, make some posts where you like to kill some time, and hopefully i can get the green light to pick up soon.

Posted

I'm here because I think you were telling me to in HOWL?

Anyways, I guess I'll join. Since there's no chance of me being able to buy the game, do you know of a good rom?

Posted

So this is happening?

Posted

I'm here because I think you were telling me to in HOWL?

Anyways, I guess I'll join. Since there's no chance of me being able to buy the game, do you know of a good rom?

if you want a rom, youre gonna want a flashcard, because its really touch-screen heavy. or become a mouse wizard.

@ammonsa

as soon as i get green lighted.

Posted

Oh god don't even worry about greenlighting we haven't had one in foreveerrrrrrrr

Posted

ughhhhhhh

i can cut roles, but to keep all the ones i want to keep, i need one more player. just one. tis all i ask :<

gawd, we need more players on this forum :<

Posted

cna i join?

i red all the rules i think

Posted

if you want a rom, youre gonna want a flashcard, because its really touch-screen heavy. or become a mouse wizard.

@ammonsa

as soon as i get green lighted.

I believe I already am a mouse wizard.

Also I'm stupid, what's a flashcard

Posted

its a game cartridge with a microSD card in it, on which you can load roms, and then play on your ds. i mean, make your own ds games, and test them on the system.

@dig

yes, but word of advice, take your time typing and use grammar and spelling. people arent too fond of walls of text of questionable grammar and such. it reflects on your intelligence too, so its just an all around good habit to get into.