The World Ends With Werewolf Signups

80 posts in this topic

Posted

like i said, thisd go down in the summer. im an engineering major, i dont even have time to sleep sometimes :< so itd have to be when id have time. itd also give players with school-limited computer time the ability to play.

Posted

oh ok. i missed that post somehow. I saw "much later" but not "summer."

Posted

frequent player list

Posted

oh ok. i missed that post somehow. I saw "much later" but not "summer."

well, the only times i could really host is my winter break, and summer, but i doubt LL and knuckll be done by winter break, lol. as its looking now, sahas game is gonna run close to that time. maaaaaan, i am time-dysfunctional...

Posted

she is really impatient and giddy and decided that 8 months in advance wasnt too early

Posted

given the amount of time ive had to draw anything, i kainda need the time for the role pictures, and for that, i need to know whos gonna be in it.

and i wrote the flavor text a couple days ago.

Also, it gives people the chance to try to find a copy of the game and play it....though id check ebay before id check the local game store, just because idk if many people would sell their copy so easily :<

Posted

Hey Chimetals.

Posted

Yes in

And I know nothing

Posted

oh jeegus....im off researching pictures and it seems the new KH game on 3ds will have neku in it, and probably a FF-like involvement in the KH world.

gggggg i need to beat those stupid KH games or i wont know the plot nnghhhhhh....i havent even finished off the first one :<

I am more excited at what the interview said about the game (They said that Neku's presence is suppose to hint at future games to come :3)

Posted

Neku's presence is there to let the developers make another game if they decide to.

I Don't even know anything about the game and I know that that is the case.

Posted

Yessss!!! I'm in

Posted

buuuump

Posted

I'd like to sign up!

As of right now, I know nothing about the game, but my girlfriend loves the game and has told me a bit about it. I already have plans to play it soon. When I play games I don't generally go for 100% of everything. I'd say like 90% and then beat the game xD

Posted

LETS DO THIS! (i want in please)

Posted

yeah this wont happen any time soon