Zelda Forum Story

490 posts in this topic

Posted

Consdering similar things seem to be happening on other threads and I suggested it in a news article, here it is :D

basically all this is supposed to be is to make a random zelda-related story on the forums, with each member taking the part of a character. So for the time being post if you want to take part and who you want to be.

Parts taken so far

Link- Gingerlink :D

Navi - Vivi Orunitia

Zelda -Princess Zelda

Saria -Twilightzelda

Ganondorf- Gratock

Dark Link-Link_HeroOfTime

Navigator (Dark Link's fairy)- guy who plays games for hours

Malon-

I will announce when we have enough parts to do the actual story and when we do so, you are only responsible for your character, although you can do things to the other characters as well(except kill them)

Posted

char name: Navigator (a better version of navi and it can get out it's twin buster swords)

Sword powers: fire, thunder, water, ice and light

Posted

hmm, i was wondering whether to restrict it to characters that have appeared in the games, but that's close enough so we'll see how it goes...

Posted

char name: Navigator (a better version of navi and it can get out it's twin buster swords)

(Eeep!I certainly don't hope you use them on moi!)

Princess Zelda (hence forth, the name!) my good man....Or should I say, my good Link! :D Relax, I'm only joking with you.

Posted

Hellooo!! I would like to play the part of Saria. Especially since it's a nickname (though rarely used) given to me by real life friends. :D I sure hope I don't have to give you a character description...And if the part of Saria won't really fit into this, then I'll do Malon. Surely SHE fits in somewhere!!!

Posted

saria's fine, any zelda character is fine really, that's the point of it, doesn;t even really matter if they're a more minor character, would probabbly just make it even more random...

Posted

Yay!! A happy girl is me. :D

Posted

I want to be Ganon(dorf).... could it be Ganondorf, i like him better than Ganon... please?

Posted

saria's fine, any zelda character is fine really, that's the point of it, doesn;t even really matter if they're a more minor character, would probabbly just make it even more random...

ohohohoh i call Dark Link pretty please?

Posted

!! i know, navigator could be Dark link's fairy guide

Posted

ok, that sounds like a pretty good idea actually, dunno how i forgot about dark link though...

Posted

when are we going to start???

Posted

Ummm...I`ll be Navi..`cuz I seem to point out the obvious at the wrong times.Nobody kill me,please!! :(

Pwease?..

Posted

Vivi, nobody will kill you....I'll just put you in the bottle and let the magic of carbon dioxide do that.... :P Not really.

And about Navigator being Dark Link's guide...excellent!! Hope we can start soon. :D

Posted

Hey,why would you do that to me? Listen,I just think being a fairy guide would be cool! ... :blink: I sound like Navi already.. :embarrassed:

ummmm...I`m gonna be killed anyway? :( ...*hides in gingerlink`s hat*

merged by Princess_Zelda