Zelda Forum Story

490 posts in this topic

Posted

yay!! :D *uses his super sensing powers and gets them out of the lost woods but into the sacred medow

Posted

(thinking) hey where'd navi go?

Posted

HEY!!! LINK!!! Where did you go?!! *a bunch of wolfos appear*...oh goddesses..*zooms outta there*

Posted

i'm gonna bust these werewolves asses *goes into rage mode and pwns the werewolves*

Posted

(We need an Impa!Who's going to be Impa??)

Princess Zelda was staring out her bedroom window, looking bored as she waited for ... a hero to come ...

Posted

*is currently zooming around Hyrule,unsure of where to go,then sees someone sitting at the castle window* HEY!!! Have you seen a boy running around here? He came out of the Lost Woods,he`s dressed in green,has a little sword..*thinking* (wow!She`s dressed really fancy..You`d think that she`s a princess!)

Posted

*senses PZ's thoughts and comes to her, and to his liking he loves her

Posted

(impa's a minor character really, apaprt from being a sage she's not incredibly important to the storyline)

*sets off towards hyrule castle again*

Posted

Oh,hi Navigator.When did you get...HEY!!! THERE HE IS!!! *zooms out window,and right into Link`s face,meaning to hug him,but instead just causes him to trip*...oops..

Posted

but a dastardly deed happens with me and PZ, a servant finds me and PZ tickling each other and calls the guards, so then i hide up her skirt

Posted

(o yer another thing you really can't say what other people say/think about you, that's for them to decide...)

*stops at a shop in hyrule castle market and buys a hyrulain shield*

Posted

Well,Link,now that Navigator is gone,you only have me to look to for advice! :D *hates having other people try to my job* So,we going to the castle,or are we going to look around some more?

Posted

*shrugs*

Posted

*then he comes out of her skirt and tries to find navi*

(also geat job on that joke, "has a little sword")

so navigator finds link and navi and points out that the guards are busy guarding dark link, so he goes into a random shop and buys a a piece of armour what just happend to be the full set of arcons battle armour

Posted

Dark link was polishing his brand new super dooper "Dark Master Sword" when a fairy bumped into him