Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid Brother thinks he's so great!

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Oohh... He likes to think he can boss me around all the effing time. He thinks he has the right to tell me what to do, even though I already have my dad breathing down my neck. My brother should have moved out by now! He's 20, almost 21, and yet he's STILL living with my dad. I'm only 17, I'm gonna be 18 in October. I don't need a jerk like him bossing me around. He does this on purpose.

Yeah, and he yells at me for no good reason. Once he accused me of giving out my dad's cell phone number to someone. Big whoop! Why would I do that?!? He could of done it for all I know and was trying to blame it on me. I told my dad this and he said he would deal with me if he thought I did. I am not my brother's responsibilty when it comes to that kind of stuff.

God, he can be such a jerk at times.

Plus, he thinks that I should be taking care of HIS dog when he's not doing it himself. I am not taking care of that dog unless I really have to, like being a puppy-sitter or something. He can do it himself!

>_> I sometimes wish he'd leave.

Posted

You're lucky. Your brother isn't SEVEN years older than you, hits you all the time, calls you chicken s***, talks to you like your his slave... the list goes on. I know how you feel my forum friend.

Posted

I don't have a brother or sister a similar age to me, there's pros and cons to that...mostly pros...

plus you've got your own cat to look after now, so he should understand his responisbilities, heck, he should be more responsible that you for that matter...

Posted

I know, but he doesn't seem to get that.

Posted

older brothers (or just older siblings in general) are supposed to be nasty, that's just what they do

Posted

>_> I am not whinning. I am venting. Plus, I get better grades then he ever did, even though he claims to be lazy.

Posted

My sister is 4 years older than me... and she hates when I play with my fingers or with a pen or something... I hate that she gets mad.

But well, she just got back from a trip to Spain so she has to get used to the idea that I don't need a big sister watching my back like I used to.

Well, yeah, big brothers are evil sometimes

Posted

>=( Well, if my brother didn't date that witch of a ex of his, he'd be perfectly happy! No, I'm not the only one that has notice this change. ALL of his closest friends have notice this. They think she needed to leave, but he wouldn't listen at the time. Thankfully, they broke up. If he didn't date her, I'm sure he'd be fine.

But nooo! Now he's a jerk thanks to her!

Posted

Well I'm sorry to say it, but there really isn't anything you can do.

Well; you could explode on him and just yell at him the way you feel, that sometimes works, but other times it is a step in the opposite direction.

You have to live with your decision about what to do.

Posted

Meh... From MY personal point of view, I doubt he wouldn't listen/understand. *shrugs* So.. Yeah... ._."

Posted

older brothers (or just older siblings in general) are supposed to be nasty, that's just what they do

Hey! Not all! My brother is like 6 years older then me (he's 18) and we basically have the same interests! He buys me stuff, I wouldn't call that nasty :)

Posted

I think you're the exception to the rule, then! every family I've known the older siblings are always meaner to the younger. including me to my own little brothers. it's to toughen you up ;) or just to have someone to be a jerk to who can do nothing about it.

Posted

ugh i hate that when they act like they dont have anything better to do then to just beat you around

my friends uncle is the same way

but he moved out last week we were horrable to him

me and her stuck jelly filled doughnuts all over his (there moms) shower

Posted

you could explode on him and just yell at him the way you feel, that sometimes works, but other times it is a step in the opposite direction.

Hey! I did that with my sister once!

She stopped anoying after that, she still gets mad but after that I yelled to her she has been nicer to me

Posted

He does buy me stuff, too. But for some stupid reason he has been a grouch lately, as I have mentioned in my earlier posts. Like, for example, earlier me and my closest friend were going to Tim Hortons (pretty much a coffee shop for you non-canadians out there.) but she was dumb enough to pester him and pester him, trying to make him go with us when she KNEW that he NEVER gets out, only when he feels like it. Then he started to be extremely rude to everyone, but me, thankfully. I would of smacked him across the face or kicked him or something, just to make him peeved. Hmmph!

._." I know he won't stop but if I were the parent, I'd kick him out and tell him he wasn't allowed back until he got some anger management classes or something. He always is abusive towards my dad.