Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid Brother thinks he's so great!

25 posts in this topic

Posted

My older sister used to hate me but for now, wer'e even :D

Posted

I'm the oldest, so I realy don't get picked on :), but...he always attempts to get me in trouble from time to time for the heck of it... :unsure:

Posted

TG, wanna trade lives?

Posted

My brother is 4 years older than me.

we sometimes had little "fights" for fun. sometimes messed around with me, telling me to do this and that. but now we even play the same game(s) together and have almost same interests.

I don't say I've had it bad.

Posted

Well, me and my brother don't get along, but we don't fight, either. We just say hi to each other...

Posted

You're lucky. Your brother isn't SEVEN years older than you, hits you all the time, calls you chicken s***, talks to you like your his slave... the list goes on. I know how you feel my forum friend.

I'm about to get a brother whose twelve years younger than me and if that weren't enough, he's gonna be born about ten days after my B-day so I'm gonna get a five bucks for my birthday and everyones gonna be so ****ing excited about the baby, getting him presents that he has no idea how to use cuz he's 1 year old. He's like not even born yet and there already paying less attention to me. And my worst fear is that he might be smart cuz everyone knows that I'm the smart one. They won't pay attention to the fact that I'm smarter then my bro whose 3 years older then me and that's a lot when your 11, all they'll realize is that he was the third one in his preschool to learn the ABC's. :angry: Oh yeah, and my bro does all the things you listed above. The only thing that keeps me alive are video games. So I too know how you feel. (you aren't exactly my "forum freind" I don't know you. If I knew you better, I might say "forum freind" as you have done. I can go on like this forever so I will stop for the benifit of the group)

Posted

i have two borthers and they are nice sort of anyway my brothers will protect me when the time comes example i went on a 'date' and he told the guy if she gets hurt you will pay....like he will protect me but there are times when he thinks he is great i don't like him for it but hey what are you doing to do?

Posted

My sister,who's 5 years older than me,is a sorry,miserable *****.She loves making others miserable,and she'll do anything to do it,like throwing away the food I'm about to eat.She also does stuff to my parents,like taking my dad's keys and leaving them at my grandma's house,making it to were he can't get to work.She took a coke once and poured it on this desk that belonged to my great-grandmother,and said "I don't care.She's dead anyway."When she's 18 we will be able to legally throw her out,and I guess that's what's gonna happen.

Posted

i have a older sister, but she lives in canada now soooo i don't really talk to her to much. i have to smaller brother's though. they are sooooooooooooooo anoying........ :unsure:

Posted

i have a older sister, but she lives in canada now soooo i don't really talk to her to much. i have to smaller brother's though. they are sooooooooooooooo anoying........ :unsure:

edtit: wtf is up with that flood controll :unsure: yeah i'm sorry i double posted.....