Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello, I'm (sorta) new here!

18 posts in this topic

Posted

The first time I learned about this site, I was on the chat, from ZD though. During my first time on the chat, I met so many people, such as Pheonix561, who stole my cookie. For a while, when I returned to the chat again, Pheonix was not there, despreratley, I waited for him to return, because I liked talking to him. So eventually, I joined the forums to get him to the chat. Now, I have decided to become more of an active user here. So, I would like to ask you if you could accept me here on the forums and try to get to know me better. And p.s, Pheo, I will get my cookie.

Posted

The first time I learned about this site, I was on the chat, from ZD though. During my first time on the chat, I met so many people, such as Pheonix561, who stole my cookie. For a while, when I returned to the chat again, Pheonix was not there, despreratley, I waited for him to return, because I liked talking to him. So eventually, I joined the forums to get him to the chat. Now, I have decided to become more of an active user here. So, I would like to ask you if you could accept me here on the forums and try to get to know me better. And p.s, Pheo, I will get my cookie.

The first time I learned about this site, I was on the chat, from ZD though.

from ZD

ZD

You better be really awesome.

Posted

And also, please try to be nice to me.

I'll try!

Posted

that's the attitude I like to see :D

Posted

You seem okay tbh <:

At least you didn't run in going "lol I'm random you've never met someone so random before in your life hello I've never met you!!!"

Posted

Well, pheo(that's his nickname) isn't on as much on account of his art college artsy stuff I think? But, yeah, welcome and all that.

(P.S. Sometimes, someone who sounds like they're being mean may not mean it)

(P.P.S I stole your stolen cookie AND ATE IT)

Posted

REMEMBER WHEN WE STOPPED BEING JERKS

BECAUSE THAT MOMENT IS NOW

also hello

Posted

Knuckle doesn't stop being a jerk.

Knuckle is too pathetic to not be a jerk.

Posted

YYYYeah the whole thing regarding the cookie is kinda strange, but, hey there. (:

Posted

Hey there, welcome to the forums! There's usually more active people on chat, really depends at what time you get on during the day, but we hope you enjoy your stay here.

Posted

ohai der.

yeah, stick around a while, youll get to know everyone in no time. and yeah, some peoples knee-jerk response is to take a couple pokes at the newbies, but no one actually means it, and were all glad to see new people.

also, dat cookie. <3 if there was ever a unique reason to join, thats it. be proud of yourself for that.

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.net!!!! I saw you posting in the chat and you seemed alright! Hope you have a great time!

Posted

See, LL is cool because he is practical and shares my concern :(

Posted

oh pffft, knuckle, youre happy to see new people too, you tsundere.