Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Congress proposes that pizza is a vegetable

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Cucumbers are fruit, as well.

Posted

Unfortunately this is 100% true! It has to do with a proposed bill to make public schools serve healthy school lunches. The Congress shot the bill down and instead changed the classification of Pizza to a vegetable (because of the tomato sauce). What they fail to grasp that while Tomatoes are found with Vegetables, they are actually a fruit. As for school pizza, it's barely a food, I'd rather eat a lunch tray then school pizza. When I was in school I always...ALWAYS brought my lunch from home. I'm not gonna risk getting salmonella from a 60 year old hag who makes minimum wage.

Posted

We used to have awesome thin crust Pizza Hut pizza and soda and candy available.

Then halfway through high school they started giving out BULLSHIT

That's because you live in texas

They probably had nascar playing on the TV's in the cafeteria

Posted

My school just recently got two big ol' flatscreen televisions in the cafeteria. It took them weeks just to plug them in and they only show a constant loop of a powerpoint presentation of school news. In text that is too small for anyone to read.

Posted

Maybe they classified the mold growing ON the pizza as a vegetable since it sits there for hours.

The school pizza was good, and it's a shame that they want to do away with it. It's kind of pointless to get rid of it, considering the fact that people can just bring lunches that are worse for you.. Eh.

Posted

Highschool lunch, man. For the first couple weeks I would always go home keeling over from food poisoning until my stomache got used to it.