The thing that sucks with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

38 posts in this topic

Posted

The thing that sucks with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS is that after you beat the final Ganondorf, Princess Zelda takes the Ocarina of Time away from you and after that, you can't keep playing the first game (I mean, save and then get the rest of the Skulluta tokens and other stuff) That blows! You never get back the first Ocarina that Saria gives you either.

What do you guys think?

Posted

What? lol

Posted

You mean like in the original game?

Or any other Zelda game?

Where you can't free roam after the game is over?

Posted

Yeah, where you can't free roam and play the dungeons and battle boses as many times as you want.

Posted

Yeah, man.

What's up with that.

Not like it's a tried and true method of games or anything.

I mean, who are they to force us to actually progress through the game?

It's an outrage.

Posted

Then, why are you complaining about this specific game lol. You're sillies.

Posted

Yeah, where you can't free roam and play the dungeons and battle boses as many times as you want.

bose-audio-visual-equipment-photo.gif

Bose is quite a difficult competitor. So many minions.

Posted

Yes OUTRAGE!!!

Posted (edited)

Majora's Mask you could go back and replay the bosses, and I think Ocarina of Time 3D has a gameplay mode for trying to defeat a boss as fast as you can, or whatever, it also has master quest for when you beat the quest so you can replay the whole game with a different twist.

Also moving this to Rants and Raves.

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, Ocarina of Time does have that, but I meant playing the game after beating the 1st part of the game.

Posted

you

start a new save file? :(

Posted

after you beat the final Ganondorf, Princess Zelda takes the Ocarina of Time away from you and after that, you can't keep playing the first game (I mean, save and then get the rest of the Skulluta tokens and other stuff)
Wait wait wait...so the Master Quest one overwrites on the file, or how come you cannot keep working in it?

Even if you reached the end, in OoT it always puts you back before so you could still do your stuff, is that what you mean is missing?

Odd, even in Windaker I think they'd make a special file without deleting the original.

I haven't finished OoT 3D, since the console nor games are mine and I feel bad asking it. So I don't really have a clue how the new modes and stuff works.

About no getting Saria's Ocarina, well, I didn't see Link dropping it in the river when he retrieve the other one, going by sentimentalism I always supposed he never disposed of it and just to avoid redundancy they made Link's equipment window have the OoT replacing the other one.

Posted

Yeah, Ocarina of Time does have that, but I meant playing the game after beating the 1st part of the game.

do you mean before the time jump?

cuz, like, you put the sword back.

i literally didnt know this until i beat the fire, water, and forest temples. i just never walked into the other room. more of me failing at life, i guess.

Posted

WindWaker saved over the original file after you beat it to play as pajama link. It didn't let you keep playing either.

Posted

do you mean before the time jump?

cuz, like, you put the sword back.

i literally didnt know this until i beat the fire, water, and forest temples. i just never walked into the other room. more of me failing at life, i guess.

I remember restarting the game because I forgot to get Epona's Song. Then shortly after becoming adult Link again, I found out putting the sword back/pulling it out allowed you to go back and forth through time.