1,000+ Things I will not do in Hyrule
Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:37 PM
Start each number like this:
#) I will not [fill in the blank].
I will start.
1) I will not bomb the Market in Hyrule Castle.
Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:05 PM
3) i will not kill everything killable that i see.
4) i will not attempt to attack the snot-nosed kid just because he wont stop following me.
5) i will leave any dongongos i find where i find them, and will not bring them with me.
6) i will only use din's fire in dungeons, and not anywhere inhabited by people. especially not in a village with wooden homes.
7) same as #6, but for the fire rod.
8) i will not attempt to freeze over Hyrule with the ice rod, i dont care how hot it is.
this list reminds me of "100 things i would do if i were an evil overlord"
also, im kainda curious how violent hnet members are.
Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:48 PM
10) I will not shoot Talo and Malo repeatedly in the head with a slingshot to amuse myself
11) I will not do #4 (see above) using the cannon on my ship. Same goes for the rest of the villagers.
12) I will not do the evil things that I would normally do when I play Skyward Sword.
I'll be back later. Probably.
Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:48 PM
14) I will not attempt to use hosehold items (Glass bottles, fishing rods, butterfly nets) to defeat the king of evil.
15) I will not kill the sidekick, no matter how often they state the obvious.
16) I also will not try to bond with the sidekick, no matter how cool they are; as they will leave forever when the adventure's over.
17) I will not shoot arrows at anyone carrying explosives.
18) I will not go into dangerous locations with less than four people without telling anyone until something bad happens (See #13).
19) I will not, under any circumstances, attack the cuccoos.
20) I will not ruin the economy by bringing a sharp influx of rupees to spend on rudimentury items.
Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:43 AM
29) i will not break the pots in the villagers houses to take their life savings.
30) i will not ask shadow link where he got the giant bomb (4swords)
31) i will not attempt to buy said bomb, no matter how cool.
32) i will actually do the puzzles in the dungeon, rather than blow up the dungeon with the giant bomb i didnt buy.
33) i will not telepathically control seagulls just to fly them to their deaths.
34) if i find a cow in an underground cave, i will not question how it got there, who keeps their cow there, or why its been there so long it no longer remembers green fields. i will simply take its milk and leave.
35) i will not question how i am able to speak cow.
36) i will not try to kill the guards, no matter how many times theyve caught me.
37) if a monkey is being boiled alive, i will save it, not wonder how it tastes.
38) i will not boil a monkey to find out #37.
39) i will not hookshot a redead.
Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:52 PM
42) i will not wonder why people have themselves buried in mini dungeons, nor why they expect/want people to dig up their grave.
43) when i find out that the great villain comes from a race where he is the only male, i will not ask him why he left.
44) i will not put on one iron boot and one hoverboot for the giggles.
45) i will not wear my iron boots in the market just so everyone can hear me coming.
46) i will not wonder why wearing my iron boots causes me to sink, but holding them doesnt.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users