1,000+ Things I will not do in Hyrule

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[size=5][font=times new roman,times,serif]I would like to make a list of 1,000+ things that you would not do in Hyrule, make the list about things that you WOULD do. (Try to make them funny though). Yes I know, it doesn't make any sense the way I typed it.[/font][/size]

[size=6][font=times new roman,times,serif]Start each number like this:[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=times new roman,times,serif]#) I will not [fill in the blank].[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=times new roman,times,serif]I will start.[/font][/size]

[size=7][font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#ffffff]1) I will not bomb the Market in Hyrule Castle.[/color][/font][/size]

Posted · Report post

2) i will not break every pot in a 3 mile radius.
3) i will not kill everything killable that i see.
4) i will not attempt to attack the snot-nosed kid just because he wont stop following me.
5) i will leave any dongongos i find where i find them, and will not bring them with me.
6) i will only use din's fire in dungeons, and not anywhere inhabited by people. especially not in a village with wooden homes.
7) same as #6, but for the fire rod.
8) i will not attempt to freeze over Hyrule with the ice rod, i dont care how hot it is.

this list reminds me of "[url="http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html"]100 things i would do if i were an evil overlord[/url]"
also, im kainda curious how violent hnet members are.

Posted · Report post

9) I will not eat the chu jelly in an attempt to get high

10) I will not shoot Talo and Malo repeatedly in the head with a slingshot to amuse myself

11) I will not do #4 (see above) using the cannon on my ship. Same goes for the rest of the villagers.

12) I will not do the evil things that I would normally do when I play Skyward Sword.

I'll be back later. Probably.

Posted · Report post

Oh yea. derp

Posted · Report post

13) I will not leave any small children or family members unattended.
14) I will not attempt to use hosehold items (Glass bottles, fishing rods, butterfly nets) to defeat the king of evil.
15) I will not kill the sidekick, no matter how often they state the obvious.
16) I also will not try to bond with the sidekick, no matter how cool they are; as they will leave forever when the adventure's over.
17) I will not shoot arrows at [i]anyone[/i] carrying explosives.
18) I will not go into dangerous locations with less than four people without telling anyone [b]until[/b] something bad happens (See #13).
19) I will not, under any circumstances, attack the cuccoos.
20) I will not ruin the economy by bringing a sharp influx of rupees to spend on rudimentury items.

Posted · Report post

21) I will not pull the master sword out. (WW)
22) I will not turn into a wolf and attack the guards for supplies.
23) I will not try to set the bomb dude's shop on fire.
24) I will not refuse to help Colin get past the kids.

Posted · Report post

25) I will not attempt the take a mans hat of by fishing.
26) I will not talk to that weird bald-headed chicken thing ever again.[img]http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda11/Characters/Ooccoo_Large.png[/img]
27) I will not steal lamp oil from that goddamn bird in the woods.

Posted · Report post

28) i will stop cutting all the grass to find the rupees that were painstakingly hid there by the poor local villagers.
29) i will not break the pots in the villagers houses to take their life savings.
30) i will not ask shadow link where he got the giant bomb (4swords)
31) i will not attempt to buy said bomb, no matter how cool.
32) i will actually do the puzzles in the dungeon, rather than blow up the dungeon with the giant bomb i didnt buy.
33) i will not telepathically control seagulls just to fly them to their deaths.
34) if i find a cow in an underground cave, i will not question how it got there, who keeps their cow there, or why its been there so long it no longer remembers green fields. i will simply take its milk and leave.
35) i will not question how i am able to speak cow.
36) i will not try to kill the guards, no matter how many times theyve caught me.
37) if a monkey is being boiled alive, i will save it, not wonder how it tastes.
38) i will not boil a monkey to find out #37.
39) i will not hookshot a redead.

[spoiler]
[quote name='Puck' timestamp='1321760888' post='369568']
14) I will not attempt to use household items (Glass bottles, fishing rods, butterfly nets) to defeat the king of evil.
[/quote]

i couldnt stop laughing.
[/spoiler]

Posted · Report post

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]40) I will not try to take Epona into the Market and shoot her in the rear with an arrow and watch her run around while she destroys the Market's shops.[/size][/font]

Posted · Report post

41) when following a ghost in his grave, i will not wonder where the body is.
42) i will not wonder why people have themselves buried in mini dungeons, nor why they expect/want people to dig up their grave.
43) when i find out that the great villain comes from a race where he is the only male, i will not ask him why he left.
44) i will not put on one iron boot and one hoverboot for the giggles.
45) i will not wear my iron boots in the market just so everyone can hear me coming.
46) i will not wonder why wearing my iron boots causes me to sink, but holding them doesnt.

Posted · Report post

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]47) I will not use the Master Sword to cut down all of Hyrule's trees.[/size]
[size=5]48) I will not bomb Lon Lon Ranch.[/size]
[size=5]49) I will not try to find a plug at the bottom of Lake Hyrule and pull it.[/size]
[size=5]50) I will not let all the horses run loose at Lon Lon Ranch.[/size]
[size=5]51) I will not let all the cows run loose at Lon Lon Ranch.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]52) I will not try to knock down the tall ladder platform in Kakariko Village.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]53) I will not try to knock down the giant windmill in Kakariko Vilage.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]54) I will not dig up people's graves in the Graveyard.[/size][/font]

Posted · Report post

55) I will not break the chandelier. Wait... Too late. :(

Posted · Report post

56) i will not wonder how Malon knew where i lived, when she sends me a prize.
57) i will not wonder how a non-kokiri got a cow in my house, and i will [i]especially [/i]not wonder how they got it up the ladder.

Posted · Report post

[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]58) I will not ask Malon out and then ask Princess Zelda out and not show up.
59) I will not make Princess Zelda and Malon fight to the death for me, when I get yelled at by them for not showing up for our date.
60) I will not hit Navi with a stick.[/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]61) I will not hit Epona with a stick.[/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]62) I will not declare war on Hyrule Castle.[/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]63) I will not flood Hyrule Castle.[/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]64) I will not let out the horses at Lon Lon Ranch and have them run to Hyrule Castle and cause them to destroy the Market.[/size][/font]

Posted · Report post

65) I will not participate in any forum talking about things I wouldn't do in Hyrule, except for the post explaining that I will not post in previously stated forum.