1,000+ Things I will not do in Hyrule

40 posts in this topic

Posted

90) I will not aim my hookshot at any part of Epona, especially her rear.

91) I will not hookshot people in the face.

92) I will not point my sword straight up in the air and yell: "I have the power!!!" before swinging my sword.

93) I will not attempt to light The Great Deku Tree on fire with fire arrows.

94) I will not attempt to cut down The Great Deku Tree.

95) I will not kill The Great Deku Tree sprout with the Master Sword.

96) I will not drop a live power line in Lake Hylia or Zora's Domain.

Posted

97) I refuse to level the entire hedge maze because I'm sick of walking through it to get to the Forest temple

Posted

98) i will not use dins fire on a redeads corpse without checking my surroundings first, especially for bats and unlit torches.

99) if i neglect to do 98 before casting dins fire, and the redead is still not ash, i will kill the bats first, not immediately cast dins fire again.

100) if i set a bat on fire, i will take the hit like a man, not hide behind my wooden shield.

Posted

101) I will remember to buy a new wooden shield if mine catches on fire, something's gotta keep me alive.

Posted

102) I will not use basic arithmetic to crash the entire economy at my whim, therefore making it nearly impossible for later villains to start up their rebel army/fund their dark rituals.

Posted

103) I shall not spam Din's Fire when fighting Dark Link in the Water Temple.

104) I will not stock up on numerous blue potions before the final boss with Ganon in OoT.

105) I will not immediately head directly to the first dungeon in Zelda II, and instead will train and actually talk to villagers to receive the available magic spells.

Posted

106) I will not tell Princess Zelda that Link isn't going to save her anymore with this excuse told to me by Link himself: "I am not going to save you, my ancestors have busted there asses to save you...and somehow you keep getting yourself into trouble. So get someone else to save you."

Posted

107) I will not question why an old man gave me a wooden sword that shoots lasers, I will just have to accept his offering, and move on

108) I will not steal from that one shop keeper in Link's Awakening, his lightning bolt really hurts.

Posted

89) I will not sneak into the castle just to get a late night snack, No matter how many rupees I have in my wallet.

90) I will not impersonate an important swordsman just to get free swag, No matter how well I can act and look like him.

Posted

109) I will not throw that really heavy barrel at the school cook's face.

110) I will not question why I'm going on a quest when there's a princess in a coma who would have no recollection of any events that may occur while she is in that coma.

111) I will not stay underwater in an attempt to drown Navi.

112) I will not refuse to take this just because it doesn't seem that dangerous to go alone.