Minecraft Monday

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys. I know I haven't been active, but I thought I'd just put out this idea.

CorruptOne(if any of you remember him) and I were thinking of hosting a Minecraft party "every" Monday evening.

Each Minecraft Monday would have a build theme that you could build some sort of pixel art or structure relating to the theme.

Now the theme won't necessarily always be a video game, so there is room for anything.

Anybody interested in joining us?

If people really like this idea we could totally make this a thing and vote on weekly themes.

I'm not posting the server IP in this topic(at CO's request since it's his server), but if you want to attend you can RSVP by sending me a PM with your Minecraft Username and I'll send the server IP. We do have limited space, but we will take any names.

Note:The above step is to (hopefully) prevent griefing. The IP may be posted later on if we can get the correct mods for the server.

This week's theme: Legend of Zelda

Posted

Who are you

Posted

Who ARE you?

Posted

This guy was before you guys' time. He was actually a mod here for quite some time, too. Welcome back, Chef.

CO (Corrupt One) was a member that left a little over a year ago, if I remember correctly. I miss that guy. But they want your participation in their server, as old Hnet members, so why not? Go for it. :)

Posted

We were hoping that this could be like a get together of Hnet members.

Since the both of us haven't been on in so long we thought a congregation in Minecraft would be a great way.

Freebuilding things together. We were also thinking about a contest maybe, but we haven't really decided anything yet.

Posted

Let me purchase it and we'll do this. Maybe.

Posted

"If you remember corrupt one"

I hate that you are still in contact with him teach me your ways

Also yeah I'm up for it, I haven't had a server to call home in a while. Back when I was hosting the hnet server griefing became enough of a problem that the whole server just turned into a clustersquid. I'm really hoping members like Linox and Teto notice this thread, they were fun to build with. Ammonsa too. Sayuri sucks though. Sahaqiel finally purchased this game once upon a whenever, so he'll probably jump in, too.

If there's anything that has potential to get hnet members together, itd have to be Team Fortress 2. Plenty of the members here play it regularly, and often with each other. But minecraft can definitely compete.

Posted

Why do you hate me

I'm pretty sure I picked up your stuff once, after you died and put it all in your chest.

Was that you?

Also, someone run an adventure map with me :<

Posted

@Pheo-I live in the same town as him.

CO said he may get a TF2 server someday in the distant future. Still not decided. He has been getting into TF2 lately though.

Despite the fact that I said send me a PM if you wanted to go, I'll just say you can RSVP here to. Doesn't make too much of a difference.

Posted (edited)

I have TF2 servers that no one uses. I can probably put minecraft on it also...

Though I might get rid of the server it's costing me $51/month and no one uses it.

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

I actually tried joining the hnet servers you were talking about. But I couldn't figure out how to do it. Couldn't find a guide online either, granted I didn't search very hard.

Posted

This guy was before you guys' time. He was actually a mod here for quite some time, too. Welcome back, Chef.

CO (Corrupt One) was a member that left a little over a year ago, if I remember correctly. I miss that guy. But they want your participation in their server, as old Hnet members, so why not? Go for it. :)

Lol cirt, I know who he is.

Anyway, yeah, I will play with you guys. I haven't honestly played much since Pheo's server died, it's only really fun to play minecraft with people you know.

Posted

I once punted a friend off her tree. She was asking for it.

Posted

Hopefully this gets off the ground and gets going! :) It's a great idea, Hnet Group Activities are always fun! LIKE TF2 SATURDAY which totally didn't happen last week b'aww

Posted

Guess who was sitting there saturday

Waiting for you guys to log on

So we could play TF2 together

Waiting