Minecraft Monday

72 posts in this topic

Posted

How about we just build a small, two/three story castle out of stone and wood? I'm pretty good at building those since I'm usually the one charged with doing it in other small servers(remember the fortifications around the old server I hosted?), and I've been mining enough ore to make one. I think I know where I'd put it, too.

Posted

We'll wait till CO gets on to start making decisions.

In addition, we don't need to start the wall until the next age.

Posted

no problem, im just throwing out ideas. since im better at general mining/construction than being artistic in minecraft.

basically, if you need a hole dug or a wall made, im your dude....just make sure to come back and tell me when to stop. pheo learned this when i dug him a 3-basement watchtower (he expected one or two, if i remember right)

in the meantime, ill basically be helping sayu and ammonsa out. arsenal of stone pickaxes and shovels, here i come.

Posted

Tried out the server for the first time a few days ago. Spent the whole time sucking and getting killed, but now that I'm getting used to non-peaceful servers it's getting better. Just let me know if you need something done.

Posted

is the server down for some reason?

Posted

it's up right now, I'm trying to find my old place on this castle so I can get started again.

Posted

Merry Christmas crafters :>

Posted

It's the 22nd. Is Christmas three days early for Minecraft? Or is this an inside joke? I don't understand

Posted

You'd have to go in to understand.

Posted

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted

Oh man, that looks like fun. I hope I'll be able to get some of those when they launch.