Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword General

272 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Oh it was a stamina meter? It looked like a timer to me.

And am i the only one who noticed Link just fell off evry cliff he went on instead to jumping off?

Well, technically, you could consider his stamina meter as a timer. A time for how long Link is able to use large amounts of energy at once. Haha, Zing! O:

Plus, it is possible that you are in fact the only one who imagined that Link JUST fell off of EVERY cliff. If you follow the video I posted, clicking on the annotion/link to PART 2, you'll see that not too far into the video, Link leaping off of higher ground.

EDIT: Somehow, the phrase "LoZnerdNO1 is soooo cool" made it's way into my post. Does anyone care to tell me what this is about?

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Ellipses are now replaced with that phrase, because LoZNerd101 uses them too much in his posts.

I didn't participate in that, but that's what happened.

Posted

No. . . That's not possible! :c I like to use ellipses, it really ssdflsdfsdflksdf. Who decided to go off and replace that? It's not like it's deserving of being like that, how dare they use the strong language substitutes for such an amazing phrase of ellipses. Do they not know who I am?!

Hyrule.net is going down. . .

(For humor, I considered just leaving the dots in my last sentence unspaced so that it was replaced by that whole... Replacement thing.)

Posted

Ellipses are now replaced with that phrase, because LoZNerd101 uses them too much in his posts.

I didn't participate in that, but that's what happened.

Ok off topic, but what are ellipses?

Posted

Ok off topic, but what are ellipses?

The context we're directing towards with the term "ellipses", it's when you place three periods in succession with one another. Together, adding a sense of DRAMA to your posts. Y'know?

Posted

Oh. I didn't know what they were calledLoZnerdNO1 is soooo cool

Edit: Haha that's kinda funny.

Posted

However... it only happens when you end a line with an ellipsis.

Posted

Really... Now? Thank you, Aethix. When I rule the world, I'll be sure to give you a gift basket.

Posted

Anybody else notice how Link took a couple steps up a wall?

No joke, Link is slowly catching up to Mario in parkour ability.

Posted

Yeah, I noticed that too. I had to double take! o:<

Posted

Yeah, that was p. cool.

And NO, VIO. ELLIPSES AREN'T DOTS. THEY'RE THREE PERIODS IN SUCCESSION.

GOSH.

Posted

The context we're directing towards with the term "ellipses", it's when you place three periods in succession with one another.

I said THAT. >:C I understand that it's sometimes difficult to read my work, but please do try. o:

ignoreallotherposts

Posted

I really liked the video were Link fought the Gohma-like min-boss. (That thing has gotta be a cousin of Gohma or something) It was cool how it wasn't a three hit to each eye-claw to kill the thing. It looks like it took a lot of effort.

Posted

Anyways, I might actually get a Wii one of these days to play this game. Looks pretty fun.

Posted

It also seems that you can charge up the power of your shots with the bow.

If you look in the E3 trailer one minute into it and look in the center of the bow's cursor you can see a meter increasing.

I can't think of anything else it would be for.