Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword General

272 posts in this topic

Posted

You do know that he has hair in SM64, Melee, Brawl, SM64Ds and i think a few more?

Posted

I'm referring to the original Super Mario Bros. Miyamoto didn't want to create hair, so he put a hat on Mario because it was easier. Look it up.

Posted

Isn't the mustache there because Miyamoto hates drawing mouthes?

Posted

I really wouldn't put it past him.

Posted

I bet Mario is Italian just because he has a mustache and they wanted him to have a reason for it.

Posted

He is Italian. He was originally going to be a carpenter, but Miyamoto thought plumber fit the Italian persona better.

Posted

Yeah but I mean, He drew on the mustache. "Somebody is going to ask us why he has a mustache right? Let's make him Italian, that'll explain it."

Posted

No info on it at all!

But GDC is coming u next week lets hope Nintendo talks about SS or OoT3DS!

Posted

I can't remember where I heard it, I think I heard Saha say it (meaning it's automatically right and all) that they weren't going to release info on SS because they wanted to keep it a secret.

So they may talk about OoT3ds.

Posted

shh yla

i dont believe im right all the time

Nintendo did, however, state that they were going to only release information on Skyward Sword when the game was ready, which is why we had like a six year dry spell of information, as opposed to the explosion of information on Twilight Princess we perpetually got right after their two year development mark.

It shows in their actions. They're going to keep this under wraps until they're very well ready.

I hope they do talk about OoT 3DS though.

I'm just sad because I know the 3DS/OoT3DS will be sold out forever and I will be unable to get it until the next version of the 3DS comes out.

Sahaqiel

Posted

well, i heard that Oot3DS wont come out along with the 3DS and that its supposedly to come out LATER, perhaps months after the release of the 3DS

(and in my opinion, amazon mustnt taunt me with emails on pre-ordering SS when i dont know when its going to come out!)

Also, SS is supposedly coming out after the release of Oot3DS, not trying to be a debbie downer here buuuuuut...

Dx its not fair! if its finished, they need to release it. not torment the helpless LOZ fans.

Im hoping GDC is willing to inform us when EXACTLY this gosh darn game is going to come out, other than "oh, its going to be released this year" no shit. we've heard this.

anyways, more info on Oot3DS does sound nice, but i already know as much as i want to know about it, and clearly, i can wait for it since ive played the darn game a million times.

Posted

shh yla

i dont believe im right all the time

Well it seems like you are.

As for OoT3DS, I don't think you need info on it. I mean it's OoT... in 3D. That's about it. But whatever I'm not too excited about the 3DS and I don't plan on getting it so OoT3DS doesn't concern me.

Posted

Why arn't you getting a 3DS, or OoT 3DS?

Posted

I don't like 3D effects. I don't, nor have I ever, find 3D effects cool. I always thought of them as a waste of... Something. I don't know I just don't like DS. So as long as 3DS games work on a DSi then I'll get OoT3DS. Which they should. I mean the 3DS with out the 3D is just a freaking DS.

Posted

So as long as 3DS games work on a DSi then I'll get OoT3DS. Which they should. I mean the 3DS with out the 3D is just a freaking DS.

They won't, and never will. The 3DS has better RAM, graphics, and everything. They've even made sure 3DS games won't work or fit in DSi's and lower.