Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword General

272 posts in this topic

Posted

that's what IIII saaaiiiid.

No one even paid attention to me. ):

I think it's still cel shaded, from the way Beedle is shaded. Just not as severely.

Rather, this is what I gather from that horrendous spoiler on the front of the Youtube embed. I did not watch the actual video.

Also Arachne, I have ranted many times about TP. Sad thing is, even people that have liked the game since old school days still reportedly have only played three games in total. LttP, OoT, and TP. It doesn't make you a Zelda fan to say you have played these three games and these three games alone. It means you've played Zelda games. Why is it that western audiences put the Zelda games on the pedestal that, at the time, were the most graphically realistic in the series?

Because people are whores. ):

TP is certainly not the best in the series. Even the Gameboy titles trump it.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I agree there. Speaking of which, I need to get back to playing through Link's Awakening. I got stuck somewhere, but coming back with fresh eyes I should be able to figure it out. Also, I'm really looking forward to being able to play Four Swords.

Posted

When is Four Swords coming out?

Oct 3.... Should have looked that up first lol.

Posted

When is Four Swords coming out?

Oct 3.... Should have looked that up first lol.

Huh? it's been confirmed it's coming out September 28th.

Posted

Hmm, I've signed up for notifications whenever Skyward Sword-related new is released. If there's anything interesting should I post it here or under News? Some of them potentially contain spoilers.

Posted

Just put whatever spoilers there are in spoiler tags and post it in News if you feel it is newsworthy.

Which is pretty much everything around here.

Posted

I'm excited for the new Wii Motion Plus control, pre order Skyword Sword to also include 25th anniversary orchestrated soundtrack.

post-13967-0-10507400-1316953836_thumb.j

Posted

Since I have a habit of muting the volume when it comes to boss battles in Zelda, I think I'll just play some nice soothing Zelda music from that CD in the bundle when I come across one in Skyward Sword.

Posted

major spoiler

Demise[1] is the final boss of the Skyward Sword. Long ago he and his horde of demons and creatures broke through a fissure in the earth and sought out the Triforce. However, he was defeated and sealed away by the goddess Hylia.

Throughout the events of the game, Demise attempts to break free of his seal in the form of The Imprisoned, but he is consistently repelled through the efforts of Link and Groose. At last, when Link obtains the Triforce, he manages to defeat Demise permanently. However, Ghirahim kidnaps Zelda and takes her to the past through the Door of Time, where he begins a ritual to revive his master. While Link manages to defeat Ghirahim, he is too late to stop the resurrection of Demise. Demise begins to absorb the soul of Zelda to gain unstoppable power, but he is impressed by Link's willpower and invites him to do battle. To Demise's shock, Link manages to defeat him, but in his dying throes, he places a curse on Link and Zelda. For all eternity, they and their descendants shall be pursued by a manifestation of Demise's hatred. With that, Demise is sealed away within the Master Sword, where his remains begin to decay.

DemonBoss_BlackMasterSword.png

it was a copypasta from the zeldawiki. Too lazy to fix all the text

Posted

I'm glad Skyward Sword is coming out tomorrow. The wait's been way too long.

Posted

I just noticed, we didn't have an official topic yet! Silly us. Please put things in spoiler tags, if they're important to the story. Same with items, dungeon names, etc.

So, I got through the third dungeon.

I got to the Temple of Time, and got the Goddess Harp from Zelda! I resealed The Imprisoned too, and now I need to find a propeller, to go find out more of the Ballad of The Goddesses. So happy! But, so stuck...

Remember, please care for others. Use spoiler tags! ;)

Posted

I think what you mean is, we don't have an official topic started by you, Jareddude.