Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skyrim

243 posts in this topic

Posted

I hired a mercenary from the Bannered Mare and brought him to my house. His body now sits in one of my chairs while his head decorates the shelf.

I'm going to do this a lot dear god what is wrong with me?

Posted

I'm level 19 Imperial, can I defeat Alduin in Alduin's Bane quest?

Give me a rundown of your skills. Telling me you're level 19 doesn't do either of us any good.

That said, if you're level 19, most likely you aren't strong enough for endgame. It is entirely dependent on what skills you level up and where you put your points.

Posted

I just started again as Redguard, got bored of struggling with my imperial. The only reason I am level 18 is because of smithing.

Posted

ok so this is what you do

you buy a horse or steal one or whatever

and then you cast soul trap on it for 3 hours

Posted

LOL ok

Posted

personally i just think conjuration is cool. Pity they took out Bound armor but then again that would probably become really overpowered

Posted

You don't really need bound armor when you can smith daedric and enchant it with unlimited mana.

Anyway, level up your Heavy Armor and One-handed. Don't level anything else. Just those two. Once they're lvl 100, THEN level everything else. The game will be so much easier for you.

Posted

unlimited mana what

Posted

Right, my new plan is not to level up with the smithing thing. As a redguard, I will go more warrior-ish. I'm going to level up One Handed, Heavy Armor, Destruction, Block and Archery as my main priorities. I'll use Alchemy to make my own potions, and make some weapons and armor with Smithing, but don't abuse smithing as I said at the beginning. Also, enchant my weapons and armor. I'm uninterested in stealth, besides Lockpicking and Alchemy, and uninterested in Magic, besides Restoration, Destruction and Enchantment. However, I'm still unsure of an efficient way to earn gold :(

Posted

if you are going to be a melee character ignore destruction. If you are going to be an archer ignore destruction.

people seem to have a hard time not choosing destruction and then try to become a spellsword or whatever

Posted

Yeah, I'm trying to be a warrior based Spellsword.

I have already got level 30 one-handed. And I'm level 5 overall.

Posted

you and everyone else

seriously almost every person i have seen play the game rolls spellsword

only spellsword that makes sense is if the sword is a bound sword

Posted

Okay, so I am the Listener for the Dark Brotherhood, the Harbringer of the Companions, Guild Master of the Thieves Guild, Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold, the Stormcloaks call me "Storm-Blade", I saved the world from Alduin the World Eater, killed countless people and dragons alike, my horse's eyes glow red, I can yell at time to slow the squid down and it LISTENS, yet all the children still disrespect me.

5cf.jpg

skyrim_children_dead.jpg

8ee.jpg

BITCHES BETTER RECOGNIZE

Posted

unlimited mana what

By putting 20% off Destruction and Restoration magic enchantments on 5 different pieces of armor, you get 100% off Destruction and Restoration magic. Meaning you can cast them for free indefinitely. The game becomes a joke.

Posted

I roll Barbarian. Two handed, heavy armor. Hammers.

I am hardcore this way.