Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skyrim

243 posts in this topic

Posted

Persuade someone not to kill you?

Someone approaches you with the intent to kill you, and you would beg them not to?

You forgo the challenge?

COWARDLY SWINE.

Posted

Yeah but speech also helps in other areas. Like you can persuade someone to help you or to not kill you. lol

uuuh I don't think you can. It helps when talking to people, where you can persuade them to not kill you instead of paying them not to kill you. That. But bandits can't be reasoned with if I remember correctly. They're automatic attack mode most of the time.

Posted

No, I'm just saying you have that option. Like, this one bitch told me to pay her a toll or she'll kill me. By her killing me, I mean her whole gang would rape me. The toll was 200 gold but I got her to let me off with paying only 50 gold. My other options were to pay all of it, or intimidate her, which I didn't think would work.

Posted

Oh right, you mean that way. Like the way I was saying.

But yeah you can't persuade someone who's already attacking you. Unless you yield against guards or something, I suppose.

Posted

I havta get ready for work now. Not playing Skyrim makes me sad.

Posted

~

tgm

Posted

oh yeah, i discovered the problem i had with skyrim--i somehow managed to glitch when my character got off the cart, and somehow wound up inside the horse by the front of the cart. hence the hair and everything. i started a new game, and everything went fine.

only i could manage this.

Posted

lol chimetals

horses be crazy >:

I'm glad it's working though!

Posted

All the ponies horses in this town game are crazy.

also I prefer to fight with my words.

and those words are FUS RO DAH

Posted

I got this game a while back. I'm a level 26 wood elf named Zach Elfron. I stab things and use magics. I've killed like four dragons I think. Level 26 and I've killed four dragons :(

Posted

Level 27 and I've killed like 22 dragons

Then again I immediately pursued the main quest so I'd gotten to the point where dragons start appearing more frequently by like level 5.

My character I just started wont be fighting dragons much though. I made it so they don't appear frequently by not doing the main quest too much. I think they'll appear sparingly though, since I've been attacked by one at least.

I like my new character <: Focusing less on sneaking, archery and block. More of a focus on one-handed, destruction magic, other magics, smithing and running away when things get tough because I no longer use shields.

Posted

I set things on fire. Sometimes I even conjure up friends, who help me set things on fire.

Posted

Hey Teto, if you (or anyone else) has PSN, add me! I'm AnotherLark.

Posted

added!

Posted

Thanks. The message popped up while I was fighting zombies and they almost killed me when I was trying to figure out what the pop up was.