Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skyrim

243 posts in this topic

Posted

Regale us with tales of your mighty adventures!

And also discuss politics and history and strategy and boring stuff.

And anything else Skyrim related of course!

This includes beers, bears and beards.

So here's my OP story. Of this dragon I just fought (ripped straight from my tumblr)

Dragon fight in Windhelm. Had to run around the city pursuing the dragon. It constantly perched on walls to set everybody on fire (so mean). Eventually me, the guards and everyone managed to make it land on the ground by constantly firing arrows at it. Finished it off with the first dragon kill move I’ve ever done, where you jump on it’s head and hack at it and whatnot.

Then it died obviously. Its bones will rest forever in the middle of Windhelm, an eyesore for all to behold.

Shout out to my Windhelm guard bros who fought alongside me in this battle. We did it guys!!!

Posted

So I've been playing for about 2 hours or so and I have no idea what's going on in the game. Like. Empire bad, Nords good, right?

But what are these "companions" i keep hearing about?

Posted

They're pretty much just the fighters guild, you can find them in a big hall up the steps to the right of the preacher in Whiterun.

Posted

Going to attempt to get this. Going to try really hard.

Posted

Haven't played this game, because I want to play oblivion first. I was already gonna be a nord in that game anyways, because I'm the type to brain people with an axe. Maybe I'll just pretend to be the exact same character in skyrim anyways. It's the deluxe version I picked up too, so I guess that means it has all the DLC or something?

Posted

Everyone says Oblivion sucks. Most people agree that Marrowind (or w/e, the 3rd one) was much better.

i tried oblivion. i liked it but i played it for about 2 hours and never touched it again.

Posted

Do the companions quests. Big rewards.

Posted

got a copy of skyrim, but im not gonna really play till winter break, when finals are over and i have time out my ears. in the meanwhile, ill stalk this thread for ideas and lolz of things i dont have the heart to do. im such a damn paly personality it annoys me.

i figure ill have two characters, one for each side, the first being a semi-corrupt knight-type on the Empire side. basically ill do my best to preserve a good name, but if i can get away with it, and no one will ever know, itll be murder and thievery everywhere.

actually, on that note, can you get away with stuff like that, or is it the "someone somewhere saw what you did despite you being in a huge building that is empty except for you and the guy you just killed"?

Posted

I saw a video where someone killed a chicken. It said something like "you have a bounty" and then said "bounty gone, last witness killed." (the only witness being the chicken itself) so yeah, I think you can get away with murder if you are good enough.

Posted

I have come to name my horse Pinkie Pie, for the sole reason that she refuses to obey the laws of physics.

halolz-dot-com-skyrim-physics-bitchimahorse.jpg

Posted

I saw a video where someone killed a chicken. It said something like "you have a bounty" and then said "bounty gone, last witness killed." (the only witness being the chicken itself) so yeah, I think you can get away with murder if you are good enough.

Lol, I watched that video, I am actually am watching his LP of it

Posted

Wasn't it by the Yogscast? I heard that those guys are horrible irl. Like real drama queens.

Posted

Lawful Good Paladin attitude is dumb. I know that if I were on an alignment square I'd never fall on the left side.

That's prooooobably why I'm an axe brandishing nord type dude.

On that note I'm going to go play oblivion.

Posted

Everyone says Oblivion sucks.

Lol what kind of shitheads have you been talking to?

Pheo, if you got the game of the year edition then yes it has the expansion pack DLC. Doesn't have some of the smaller DLC though. Just Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine.

And if you really want to be a good fighter, be an Orc. They're the best fighting race. Though you're more pigeon-holed into being pure fighting with them.