Skyrim

243 posts in this topic

Posted

Ihaveskyrim.ihaveitihaveitihaveitihaveit

I'll be seeing you guys in a month.

(gonna get me a family)

Posted

I never really liked Oblivion.

Then again, in Oblivion I couldn't send enemies barreling off a cliff by yelling at them.

also dragons.

Posted

Oblivion's alright. The game and story is great. It's just the level system that's broken.

Skyrim is badass.

Posted

This is the first game of the series of that I'm playing, because my roommate recommended I try it. He bought it too, so I kind of got a good deal on this whole Skyrim thing. And its awesome so far, if not a little buggy- For one period while I was playing, whenever I tried to shoot an arrow, it would glitch out and the arrow would fly about two feet before falling harmlessly to the ground. For about two hours I thought my character just sucked at archery before I realized something was wrong.

Posted

This is the first game of the series of that I'm playing, because my roommate recommended I try it. He bought it too, so I kind of got a good deal on this whole Skyrim thing. And its awesome so far, if not a little buggy- For one period while I was playing, whenever I tried to shoot an arrow, it would glitch out and the arrow would fly about two feet before falling harmlessly to the ground. For about two hours I thought my character just sucked at archery before I realized something was wrong.

Lol, you were not waiting for a full pull-back of the string before you shot

Posted

I think I'm gonna start a new game and focus on magic. I mean, I'm not very far into the game but still, I wanna focus on magic and I dont have a single spell yet.

Posted

Lol, you were not waiting for a full pull-back of the string before you shot

Nope, I was holding it down, it still acted like I tapped the button. It was definitely a glitch because it worked fine the day before and went back to normal several hours later.

Posted

is there still a giant sword path?

i said i had it, but that was a, uh, "free trial" version, that was about 1/8th of my screen, and unresizable. so i just went on steam and bought it, and am waiting for the slow slow thing to slowly download. slowly.

Posted

Haven't played it much, but I think I saw a two-handed weapon path. If that's what you mean.

Posted

Remember that whole legal dispute between bethesda and Notch (minecraft developer) over the name "Scrolls"?

I went to the topmost point of the Throat of the World. And you know what I found there?

A Notched Pickaxe.

Posted

It's really tempting for me to go orc too. I'll go decide in like two minutes when I'm actually playing the game.

Posted

So on my new game im in the first dungeon (got further on this file lol) and after the giant spider, these squidding zombies showed up! I literally yelped. This game is squidding terrifying!!

Posted

Oh it gets worse.

Soon you'll have to fight guys WITH SWORDS!

You'll have to buy a new pack of underpants for all the pants-pissing that will occur every ten minutes you play.

Posted

Wait til you fight the one with the ancient nord sword of frost

Uh the zombies had swords....

wait, had?, did you loot those things? (I know it is somewhat worth it but the one of frost is more worth the weight)