Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Somebody restrain me so I won't kill myself

32 posts in this topic

Posted

OH MY GAWD! This kid in my class, Forrest Fitch, won't shut up! He just earned THE ENTIRE CLASS silent lunch for 2 weeks!!! Another guy was laughing, and Forrest said "SHHHHHHHHHHH! If you don't be quiet we can't go outside for recess!" And then he kept on shushing people and practically yelling at anyone who made a sound when they breathed. He thinks everything is HIS personal buisness! I mean, one time he was asking for these folders that go home w/ updates about the school, and he shoved his ugly face into mine and nearly screamed "I need your Wednsday Folder!" And I held it up and he snatched it out of my hands! He's so obnoxious! I can't even concentrate on my work half of the time because he's screaming at anyone who makes a sound! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Posted

Ahh, annoying kids. Have a lot of them, I'll tell you that. There's one young fellow in my class who has a horrible stammering problem. Takes him forever to finish a simple sentence like "I want to go to lunch." Then there's other kids who are annoying because they don't like me. I have faced many annoying people. :unsure:

Posted

If the worst thing in your life is losing your recess, then you're not ready for the world. If you contemplate suicide over your loss of recess, you probably will end up killing yourself. I wont restrain you.

Posted

well if you want to take an advice from me (wich you most likly wount want to)

id say just smack him

theres this really annoying kid who sits next to me and calls me emo in 7th piriod

and i smacked him in the head with a text book he cryed.

it was so funny!

Posted

I have a lot of anoying people in my class.

It's very hard to not smack them with a book or something half of the time but, eventually you learn to live with that kind of people... and when they're gone, you can dance conga!

*Dance's Conga* :D

Posted

We all have annoying people to deal with,

it's just part of life.

But here's something to console you:

most people like that either drop out, or end up on the street.

Posted

I have a guy who sounds almost exactly like the guy you're talking about in MY class! Egor.

K he's a huge teacher's pet and whenever I'm like talking to my friends during class (to ask for a pencil or eraser or somethin) he like shoves me and points down at the work we're supposed to be doing. Like, I know what work we're doing, I just need a pencil to DO IT! God, he is really annoying. I usually deal with him by kickin him in the shins during class so he'll shut up :embarrassed: But thats not ALWAYS the best theory. All I know is that it sometimes works :D

Posted

I have a lot of anoying people in my class.

It's very hard to not smack them with a book or something half of the time but, eventually you learn to live with that kind of people... and when they're gone, you can dance conga!

*Dance's Conga* :D

OMG I KNOW *dances with*

it makes me wish i could bring a giant plunger to school and when the start to do that

stick it on there face!

Posted

it makes me wish i could bring a giant plunger to school and when the start to do that

stick it on there face!

It's better to dance conga... less violent

Posted

These people sound autistic. Autistic people, and people with asperger's syndrome, have serious socialogical problems.

M'n'M, this kid, Forrest, sounds like he has this. Pickyness about his work enviroment, the inability to hold a normal conversation with somebody... These are common symptoms. Talk to your teacher, ask about Forrest and get him/her to talk to his parents about it.

Posted

That's sounds really terrible... I didn't think maybe this guy might be autistic...

Posted

These people sound autistic. Autistic people, and people with asperger's syndrome, have serious socialogical problems.

M'n'M, this kid, Forrest, sounds like he has this. Pickyness about his work enviroment, the inability to hold a normal conversation with somebody... These are common symptoms. Talk to your teacher, ask about Forrest and get him/her to talk to his parents about it.

That may be true, or they could be just looking for attention, but the wrong kind. I was like them but I eventually learned to calm down and learnt people don't like to be bugged when they are working.

You just have to keep telling the teacher that they are distrubing you whilst you work. If that doesn't work, talk to the vice princible or principle. School is for learning, not being distracted, even IF a fellow peer may have autisim.

Posted

well if you want to take an advice from me (wich you most likly wount want to)

id say just smack him

theres this really annoying kid who sits next to me and calls me emo in 7th piriod

and i smacked him in the head with a text book he cryed.

it was so funny!

i must say that would be funny anyway i don't have many people in my school but they don't annoy me. (but on the bus this one kidd Cole J. he is annoy and the rules on the bus is no talking in the morning (they are unwritten) he thought it was would be funny if he poured water on me (big mistake) my brother Cole got up and slamed his head up against the window) lol but you know that their is going to be lots of people that you are going to hate you just say i don't like you leave me alone. with me that works because of the surrounding schools most people are dumb and mean so i just say i don't like you so leave me alone. they might be mad becuase you donm't mess with someone who has 5 borthers and sisters and has many many friends that will stick up for me. lol my school rocks :angry: but is going to close down and i might have to go to R***town this is going to suck.

Posted

If the worst thing in your life is losing your recess, then you're not ready for the world. If you contemplate suicide over your loss of recess, you probably will end up killing yourself. I wont restrain you.

Well EXCUUUUUUUSE ME if that's the ONLY time I get to talk to ANY of my REAL FRIENDS!!!!! At MY school, we're SUPPOSED to make friends but how can we do that if we don't have any time to talk???!!! Just to get you an idea, IT TOOK ME THREE F***ING MONTHS TO ACTUALLY GET TIME TO MAKE FRIENDS!!!!!!! So if YOU have a PROBLEM with me wanting time to actually MAKE FRIENDS, then YOU can F***ING DEAL WITH IT!!!!!! :angrylink::angrylink::angrylink::angry::angry::angry: I only get to see most of my friends outside of school ONCE A YEAR!!! So not getting time to keep in touch with my friends really aggravates me because I don't have any of their phone numbers, adresses, emails, or ANYTHING!!!

Posted

No, he's not autistic. Autistic kids at my school go to special classes and my class is just a regular one.

BTW, Next Hero of Time, I really did try smacking him once. Needless to say, it didn't work.