Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Somebody restrain me so I won't kill myself

32 posts in this topic

Posted

:unsure: well maby you didt do it right and autisum us a great possabilty

i dont know the whole story but you can kindda tell when ppl do have autisem(sp?)

and i only sugjest doing that when ppl are givine you crap....

but yea dont take my addvice.

everone says i'll just demolt to nothing HAHAHAH :D

Posted

calm down... if u have a problem with him, talk to the teacher or to him, it wont help getting hysterical...

Posted

These people sound autistic. Autistic people, and people with asperger's syndrome, have serious socialogical problems.

M'n'M, this kid, Forrest, sounds like he has this. Pickyness about his work enviroment, the inability to hold a normal conversation with somebody... These are common symptoms. Talk to your teacher, ask about Forrest and get him/her to talk to his parents about it.

'EY!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ASPERGUR'S TOO. Y'KNOW!!!!!!!!

DON'T GO INSULTING MII!!!!!

:cry::lol:

Posted

Well EXCUUUUUUUSE ME if that's the ONLY time I get to talk to ANY of my REAL FRIENDS!!!!! At MY school, we're SUPPOSED to make friends but how can we do that if we don't have any time to talk???!!! Just to get you an idea, IT TOOK ME THREE F***ING MONTHS TO ACTUALLY GET TIME TO MAKE FRIENDS!!!!!!! So if YOU have a PROBLEM with me wanting time to actually MAKE FRIENDS, then YOU can F***ING DEAL WITH IT!!!!!! :angrylink::angrylink::angrylink::angry::angry::angry: I only get to see most of my friends outside of school ONCE A YEAR!!! So not getting time to keep in touch with my friends really aggravates me because I don't have any of their phone numbers, adresses, emails, or ANYTHING!!!

Few, Boy!

Eh, Sorry for double posting, BUT CAME DOWN!!!!

NO ONE HAS A PROB WITH YOU GETTING FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

DON'T SPAZ OUT!!!!!!!!!

WHEW BOY, TEMPER, TEMPER!!!!!!

Posted

Few, Boy!

Eh, Sorry for double posting, BUT CAME DOWN!!!!

NO ONE HAS A PROB WITH YOU GETTING FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

DON'T SPAZ OUT!!!!!!!!!

WHEW BOY, TEMPER, TEMPER!!!!!!

:huh::huh::huh: I AM A GIRL. PLEASE do not call me a boy! Two other guys in my class do that all the time and yet every girl in the sixth grade is in love with one of them-except me, I hate both of their guts.

Posted

Cool, you live in NC too. I live about on the Virgina Border though...

I've been to Charlotte more than once though. ^_^

But yea, There will always be that annoying kid in your class. No matter what class it is.

Every class you will ever have in your life will have that one person who ruins your day everyday.

That's how it is in my life...

Posted

8 long years I was being bullied by some dude but last year I whopped his butt and when I see him I just give him an evil look... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Posted

:huh::huh::huh: I AM A GIRL. PLEASE do not call me a boy! Two other guys in my class do that all the time and yet every girl in the sixth grade is in love with one of them-except me, I hate both of their guts.

WTF?! Whew, Boy, is an Expression!!!!!

Dude, man, whats up with you people like that? :huh:

Sorry if I insulted you. I Didn't mean that.

Posted

WTF?! Whew, Boy, is an Expression!!!!!

Dude, man, whats up with you people like that? :huh:

Sorry if I insulted you. I Didn't mean that.

I'm sorry, it's just that every day these two boys in my class call me a boy, so I'm kind of touchy about that. I'm fine with "Dude", but "Boy" I'm definetly NOT cool with.

If anyone here happens to know Kincaid Albers(he tried to kill me and scarred my leg; he calls me boy) or Aly Saleh(he calls me weakling, little girl, says my name over and over really fast and calls me boy), then PLEASE kill them for me!!!!!

Posted

sorry for double posting but okay that happenes to me (well they don't call me a boy they refer to it) but i don't hate them. in sports i trip them hehehe very easy. (but you can't let small things get to you like that)

and how many people are in your class???

i have five other people in my grade but i 10 counting the other 3 grades

Posted

and how many people are in your class???

i have five other people in my grade but i 10 counting the other 3 grades

In my class alone, 21 ppl. In the entire grade(2 classes), 42 ppl.

Posted

In my class alone, 21 ppl. In the entire grade(2 classes), 42 ppl.

dude i have 46 people in my school which is k-12

Posted

I'm sorry, it's just that every day these two boys in my class call me a boy, so I'm kind of touchy about that. I'm fine with "Dude", but "Boy" I'm definetly NOT cool with.

If anyone here happens to know Kincaid Albers(he tried to kill me and scarred my leg; he calls me boy) or Aly Saleh(he calls me weakling, little girl, says my name over and over really fast and calls me boy), then PLEASE kill them for me!!!!!

WHOA!!!!!!!! THAT DOES NOT SEND THE RIGHT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!! :o

Posted

sick minded fool

so are you saying that these ppl are doing it just to you?

cause i would just openly mock them get a back bone kick him in the nuts!

Posted

sick minded fool

so are you saying that these ppl are doing it just to you?

cause i would just openly mock them get a back bone kick him in the nuts!

Lol Good idea....:embarrassed: