Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Somebody restrain me so I won't kill myself

32 posts in this topic

Posted

so are you saying that these ppl are doing it just to you?

Yes, they only do it to me. But seriously, I have a small scar on my leg where Kincaid kicked me. It bled a lot.

And also yes, one time I kicked Kincaid :D Best moment of my life, watching his face contort with pain... YAY!

Posted

OH MY GAWD! This kid in my class, Forrest Fitch, won't shut up! He just earned THE ENTIRE CLASS silent lunch for 2 weeks!!! Another guy was laughing, and Forrest said "SHHHHHHHHHHH! If you don't be quiet we can't go outside for recess!" And then he kept on shushing people and practically yelling at anyone who made a sound when they breathed. He thinks everything is HIS personal buisness! I mean, one time he was asking for these folders that go home w/ updates about the school, and he shoved his ugly face into mine and nearly screamed "I need your Wednsday Folder!" And I held it up and he snatched it out of my hands! He's so obnoxious! I can't even concentrate on my work half of the time because he's screaming at anyone who makes a sound!

that stinks. I have my share of annoying people. these identicle twins who think they are the boss, an obnoxious kid who gets free stuff from the mayor, then there is my friend who has a bit of a stammering problem... :)