Favorite Zelda Pairing

29 posts in this topic

Posted

So what if it's shippings/pairings being discussed in here? Just because all of you squids find it NOT SERIOUS and DEGRADING TO FICTION I ENJOY OTHERWISE, doesn't mean you have to prance about in here and being a huge bunch of spoiled prats. Let Jared and other people talk about their preferred pairings in peace. "I dislike fandoms" "I hate the word fandom" "They ruin an otherwise enjoyable show for me" etc etc. I honestly don't want to hear about how much you hate stuff I enjoy participating in, so if you're not gonna contribute to the topic, then just squid off and be miserable somewhere else. Bunch of hypocrites.

Holyyyyyyy shittt THIS IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND I hate you people. I'm so bloody sick of the judgmental "you should feel ashamed for liking what you like" attitude on this forum. Just, go away.

I wasn't judging you. I like ships. I just thought it was funny that Jared considered people immature for not taking it seriously. I don't think liking shipping is immature or bad, but I don't think people joking around is immature either. I personally wasn't mocking shipping with my joke ship. I was just making a joke ship.

It would be immature to make joke around about a subject if it was a particularly touchy subject, but this isn't one.

But honestly Jared, I don't have any real Zelda ships. The only ships in Zelda for me are the literal ones from PH and WW ): And other games with literal ships that I'm missing out.

I will consider this. But I'm not really a great judge of character and don't think about these things so I don't really have anything to give you.

Posted

Bucha is freaking awesome what do you have against shipping the player and Bucha

Posted

Okay legit pairing:

Zant and Ghirahim aw yee

King of ships.

Posted

I think shipping is a waste of creative energy, same stance I have with fan art. Though what makes shipping a bigger deal for me is the way it treats the story the characters are coming from. I see someone shipping two characters and I feel like that's the only thing they try to get out of a story. Cheap romance. If someone has the ability and energy to put two characters together, can it at least be two of their own?

Posted

im not much of a shipper, but when i do attempt to pair characters, its usually for "they go together but oh gawd my eyes"

i blame most of my lack of shipping on not wanting the characters to leave the adorable interactions for sex and kissing and stuff. once that first kiss moment happens, no matter how much tension you put into it, every other kiss isnt the same. basically, i cant ship, because i prefer the pursuit to the relationship, and so having characters together being all couple-y doesnt appeal to me.

feel free to ship, idc, but can we all not flip out for once? some people will be dicks, some people will say or do things that get a dickish response, but neither is worth activating the sites censorship over.

Posted

I think shipping is a waste of creative energy, same stance I have with fan art. Though what makes shipping a bigger deal for me is the way it treats the story the characters are coming from. I see someone shipping two characters and I feel like that's the only thing they try to get out of a story. Cheap romance. If someone has the ability and energy to put two characters together, can it at least be two of their own?

Or, y'know, if they're REALLY GOOD at it, it could be an exploration of characters' personalities/backgrounds. A "How would these two characters go about falling in love" yada yada.

im not much of a shipper, but when i do attempt to pair characters, its usually for "they go together but oh gawd my eyes"

i blame most of my lack of shipping on not wanting the characters to leave the adorable interactions for sex and kissing and stuff. once that first kiss moment happens, no matter how much tension you put into it, every other kiss isnt the same. basically, i cant ship, because i prefer the pursuit to the relationship, and so having characters together being all couple-y doesnt appeal to me.

Some fanfiction end at character confessions. Some fanfiction pull it off quite well after the first kiss. I have read such things and felt happy about them.

(.... but Kia)

Posted

can we all not flip out for once?

This, so much ):

Posted

This, so much ):

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posted

They're moving at different speeds !!

Posted

They are also in comic sans.

Posted

Some fanfiction end at character confessions. Some fanfiction pull it off quite well after the first kiss. I have read such things and felt happy about them.

(.... but Kia)

oh kia <3

GalacherKiaLouise-Ende.jpg

kia is actually sweet, though. kiadirk OTP or something. based on your description of louise, though, i think hes the one to watch out for.....any pairing involving him would be closer to the pairings i make than pairings that people actually ship, imo.

also, there are apparently cosplayers of those two. and while im disturbed slightly, i also want kias jacket. reeeeeeeeeally bad.

but im being very off topic, and will shush up now.

Posted

i think the concept of shipping should only be used for jokes

but linkXanju's grandmother is my otp 4eva

Posted

redeadXhappymasksalesman /)*3*(\

That is the hottest thing I have ever read ever.