Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Multiple Werewolf Games

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone just host their game already I'm bored of epicmafia and I'm bored watching AWaOR knowing all the roles ): preferably LL because squid yeah pokemons

Never understood why it's so difficult to concentrate on two games at once, but each to their own. Although nobody's ever bothered to give a reason.

Posted

I will also post signups anyway because if Chimetals can then I can :P

Posted

Someone just host their game already I'm bored of epicmafia and I'm bored watching AWaOR knowing all the roles ): preferably LL because squid yeah pokemons

Never understood why it's so difficult to concentrate on two games at once, but each to their own. Although nobody's ever bothered to give a reason.

heres my guess: most people on this site dont keep notes.

I will also post signups anyway because if Chimetals can then I can :P

though ive got it for a different reason, namely, i wanna draw all the roles pictures. and for that, i need time.

Posted

heres my guess: most people on this site dont keep notes.

I did in Saha's game until I got horribly bored of it. I just have really thorough notes on the first day.

Couldn't keep it up though, couldn't keep everything to the same standard so I stopped doing it.

That and getting 10 pages a night when I'm asleep to take notes on is tiring. It's not that I'm lazy, I'm just not as well trained to the monotony of this game as you are, Chimetals >: