9.That1guy

10.Pheonix561

11.MassShadowz

12.Sahaqiel

Subs (from first to last requested)

Zaelus

CaptainBenny

Corrupt One

Rules (with my own additions added, so please read!)

1. All players belong to one of two groups: the Town and the Werewolves. Any player who is Town wins if all Werewolves are killed. Any player who is a Werewolf wins as soon as the Werewolves outnumber the Town (equal numbers go to the Werewolves).

Note: if Town wins at the end of a game, and you started the game as Town but died or were lynched along the way, you still get a win in the rankings. This is the same if you're a Werewolf as well. Play for your team, not for yourself!

2. Each player has a name (which identifies their character), but no set abilities this game! This will be explained later.

3. Gameplay cycles between a Day phase and a Night phase. Day phase lasts for 48 hours, night phase ends when it has to, i.e. when all night actions are turned in. Make sure you do those night actions or tell me that you want to do nothing!

4. During Day phase, the players may vote on who among them they should lynch. If any player receives a simple majority of the player's votes, that player is immediately lynched, and Day phase ends. A player's identity and alignment are revealed when they are lynched. A vote is a vote no matter when you make it this game; you can lynch someone in five minutes if you want to. Votes should be in bold and red, to make them easier to see. If the day ends before a consensus, a victim will be chosen at random.

5. During Night phase, the topic will be locked. If you decide to have conversation in Werewolf Social/Skype/Hyrule.net chat, do not exchange any information about the current werewolf game, or I will axe you >=). Players with nighttime abilities should PM The GM to let him or her know what they are doing, even if it is to do nothing. Also, every night, the Werewolves may choose their kill(s) or do whatever they want. All deaths, and any other noticeable happenings will be reported to the town at the end of Night phases.

6. Players MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the game thread, unless their abilities state otherwise. Werewolves may converse between themselves via PM, unless otherwise stated. Dead players may still post but must not reveal any information they know.

7. Items are absolutely crucial, as they ARE your abilities in this game. Basically, each item grants a unique ability (no repeats of abilities so keep that in mind, though some abilities may be vaguely similar) that you may trade to other players in order to strategize! You may trade an ability once during the night phase and still use any other abilities you have. However, you may not use an ability then trade it to someone else. The abilities of dead players are gone FOREVER, as are the players themselves.

8. No directly quoting PMs. However, you may choose to reveal any and all information from a PM so long as you paraphrase.

9. If you need to contact the GM to ask for a vote tally, or to ask that an inactive player be prodded or replaced, or to ask for a deadline extension, put these requests in blue, bold text.

10.Please please PLEASE take notes for this game if you never do it. As abilities will be passed around constantly and ability-claiming will be nigh-impossible, it is important to track who has what ability on what night. Also this game is going to be as fun as the effort you put into winning it; I don't want any overly aggressive people but I want you all to have fun and try your hardest to solve what I believe will be a very difficult game!

Please let me know if you reserved a spot now so I can add you to the list! (I think a few people did this)

This game will start after LL and Sahaqiel finish theirs, but I want a full list of people ASAP! Even if 12 people have already signed up, please feel free to ask for a role as I may give you priority over people who are notorious for being inactive!

Posted

Sign me up for this one as well

Posted

yes

Posted

Pick me!

Posted

Signing up.

Posted

im in too.

and im gonna have a lot of fun with the notes in this game <3 you should ask people about my AWaOR notes, like, jeegus.

tracking night actions is fun <3

Posted

Don't even know 'bout Yume Nikki, but sign me up for ALL THE WEREWOLF

Posted

Sign me up :P

Posted

I'll join this as well.

Posted

in

Posted

Suppose I'll join this double game attempt

Posted