Yume Nikki Werewolf

64 posts in this topic

Posted

its been 2 months so you know

Posted

Hey i heard that people were dropping out and a friend told me to post sooo yeah if there are any available spots for this game i'd be happy to fill them. o3o/

~Thankies

come sign up for my game. sayus hoping to have a game at/around the same time, too, so there are plenty of games.

AWaOR is still a thing lol.

no its not, i had that secret passive ability to end the game with my death, remember? the secret passive ability so secret that it was a secret from yourself?

Posted

lol

Well I mean, I stopped updating because everyone posted signups and games started, so I didn't feel the need to add to the confusion, even though everyone else technically added to it. I thought the assumed order of operations was that we'd finish LL's game, then get back to mine.

Posted

The rate of activity throws me off.

Posted

yeah, i do wanna see the end of AWaOR, if only to see if town can take out a wolf, or if ill be the only one :<

Posted

lol

Well I mean, I stopped updating because everyone posted signups and games started, so I didn't feel the need to add to the confusion, even though everyone else technically added to it. I thought the assumed order of operations was that we'd finish LL's game, then get back to mine.

No, since your game is going to last a long while, we decided it would be a good idea to host two games at once (to give use something to dowhen you go two weeks before updating it to day phase, but it has been a month now so we thought you just gave up)

Posted

I think we should finish LL's then Saha's game, before moving on to whoever's next personally :x

Posted

I'll give him a week to start before I begin. Fair enough?

Posted

no seriously cascade has a point

both sahaqiel and LL have to finish before we actually proceed with any other games. If you guys dont learn how to have patience the situation will just continue to degrade more and more in the future. Sayuri and Chimetals both have games they want to host immediately too. If you guys dont set an example, then every GM will start to become too impatient to wait for another game to end before starting theirs

so no knuckle not fair enough.

Posted

What T1G said.

Also a week is not enough time to finish either games what. :|

Posted

its become painfully obvious that if you guys dont learn restraint then we will have 4 games running at the same time

Posted

I'll give him a week to --> start <-- before I begin. Fair enough?

Posted

just let the man finish his game

Posted

no seriously cascade has a point

both sahaqiel and LL have to finish before we actually proceed with any other games. If you guys dont learn how to have patience the situation will just continue to degrade more and more in the future. Sayuri and Chimetals both have games they want to host immediately too. If you guys dont set an example, then every GM will start to become too impatient to wait for another game to end before starting theirs

so no knuckle not fair enough.

i have signups now because im handdrawing all the pictures again. otherwise, im in line like everyone else.

and i think what knuckle means is "if he doesnt start his game back up in a week, im starting mine. if he starts it up, im gonna wait till its over, then start mine"

and on that note, people should go reread that werewolf game so all us dead people dont have to read "herp derp, i dont remember anything, RANDOM LYNCH how did the wolves win?" ;_;

Posted

>implying that i was even paying attention to the game while i was alive