Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NationStates

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Nope. That ain't me. I'm Agent Snoop's rep.

then this speech pattern has lost me.

CHIMETALS! ALLY YOURSELF WITH ME. DO IT.

Posted

Oh man, im gonna get so addicted to thisssss....though its making me wanna play civ 5 again. despite it lagging horribly with my playing style.

gonna follow my civ playing style on this too. lets just say that only one win condition i enabled...you can probably guess what win con that is.

I've got five bucks on total domination...I mean, that's how I play my Civ.

Posted

total domination--dead on.

my computer lags when i amass an empire....its like, too many cities or something. having an army in each city, plus a raiding team probably doesnt help.

Posted

Well, my computer thankfully doesn't crash when I run Civ 5. I know there are other ways to win than taking over the entire world, but I haven't bothered finding any of them out since it's so much easier just to set everything that isn't yours on fire.

Posted

Add GMP's nation as well.

Bitch.

Posted

oh gosh....i let my nation have harry potter, and i get

Following new legislation in Assiah,Assiah's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.

like, laughing so hard.

Posted

I'm gonna make a nation state now...join in the "fun" whilst it lasts.

Posted

I'm guessing MassShadowz is Citywok then?

Also bragbragbrag I'M FINALLY #1 for stuff that isn't due to being delegate! Most compassionate citizens <3

Also looking at some of your nations makes me sad, be more active, gosh :< YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU ;_;

Posted

oh hey, new avatar, cas.

gawd, idk whats going on with my country.....somehow it turned into a country of people that like to ban things. political freedoms? whuzzat?

Posted

My nation is a little strange. The economy is terrible, but the people are almost completely free. There is no crime or police force. They want to harvest organs.

Posted

My nation has the best economy possible and have all turned into fat slobs

Posted

• 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in pheonix561__938137t2.jpgPheonix561, newborns are being raised as mindless killing machines.
  • 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in pheonix561__938137t2.jpgPheonix561, Pheonix561's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers.

Goddam I love my army

Posted

My nation has the best economy possible and have all turned into fat slobs

My friend equalled your economy after his first issue.

For the lazy ones, he currently has 72 political freedoms, 80 civil rights, and 91 economy.

I don't understand ):

Posted

I'm also in the top 5% of the world for highest drug use, which comes from constantly giving my citizens civil rights. There's two things I care about for my country, civil rights and the military. Military, of course, takes priority over civil rights. But I mention drug use because I'm pretty sure I'm the sole reason Hnet is ranked as high as it is in the world for drug use. Unless you guys are legalizing that as much as I am.

Posted

As of this post, I am number two in the entire nation of Hnet for social service programs....something isn't right here.