Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a Skyward Sword Screenshot(Spoiler Warning)

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I havn't been on here a while and i don't remember how many friggin rupees i have lol so i'm sorry, all i want is a screenshot from Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. After Zelda crystalizes herself when you go back to the present (i guess you can look anytime thinking about it) but you can look through the door since it has fallen down a bit and see the crystal through the crack. All i want is a screenshot of that since i don't have the ability to take it myself. Without the look cursor would be prefered but i won't complain. And i promise as soon as i learn the new layout i will pay you lol

Posted

lol there is no need for payment on h.net, we use to have a form of that here but not anymore
But I am sure someone will help you (I would but my capability with computers is at like lvl 0)

Posted

I am, like, really curious as to how that whole thing worked and why we don't anymore.

Posted

It didn't work. It was silly and that's why they got rid of it

Posted

eh still i really want this screenshot cuz i wanna take some photoshopping skills and make it one really cool piece of artwork, but i can't do that unless i have that image so if anyone would like to help it would be appreciated so so so much

Posted

Tried looking up high definition LPs on Youtube?

Posted

i don't think many people looked honestly