Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anime: The RP

23 posts in this topic

Posted

KK this is a role play for otakus only, you cannot be in this anime if you haven't watched at least one anime.

You can't be real anime characters or animals you have to take this originally.

No death notes! I am sick of people doing that.

No trolls! You have to take this seriously if you don't you are not a true otaku.

If you are Japanese you can do whatever you want. (joke)

We are all high school students at normal otaku school. We are in homeroom B and everything's sugoi.

We just started whatever year of school we're in. We all have to be 16/17 years old. Anybody who is less or more than 16/17 will be asked to change their age or be forced to leave. Unless the RP gets big enough and it would make sense to split newcomers off into a new class/school year.

You can be a foreign exchange student but you have to have some kind of crazy quirk.

If you are from Japan you have to call everyone -kun. And all old people are -senpai.

You have to have a Japan name if you are a Japan.

NO MORE NAME/AGE/HISTORY SHEETS

WRITE FULL INTRODUCTIONS

Posted

This is incredibly cliché

Posted

Madoka seemed cliche. And then suddenly it wasn't.

This is a blank slate Sayuri. You haven't even met the characters yet.

Or should I say.........MADE the characters yet? ;)

Posted

Madoka seemed cliche. And then suddenly it wasn't.

HA.

Posted

Tempting...only problem is, I'm totally not much of an Otaku, since I'm not despised by the Japanese nation.

Posted

I guess it can't be helped.

I'll participate in THAT.

And Sayuri, you don't even watch anime.

You just READ PLOT SUMMARIES of it.

Posted

doushio~

Posted

I guess it can't be helped.

I'll participate in THAT.

And Sayuri, you don't even watch anime.

You just READ PLOT SUMMARIES of it.

Saha, you don't even bother looking for anime. Just reviews. Always reviews.

Or should I say.........MADE the characters yet? ;)

Maid characters?

Posted

Well they can be maids as like a job. But Otaku High School has very strict rules regarding uniform. No maid outfits at school, miss.

OKAY HYPE HAS REACHED MAXIMUM CAPACITY

I'll start story start post you better all be starting up on your introductions.

And like. Let's not be really squidding dumb about it?? Also, once you've finished your character interactions for a day, say so in bold blue letters. Once most people have done so, or I decide that you all suck and I skip the day, the day will be CUT. And you can catch up if you like by summing up your activities after the day ends.

And by day I mean 24 hours. You can stay up at night or something idk, as long as it has some kind of value to your character's trivial little story. But try and keep it short, don't RP meaningless things like taking a dump or fanservice.

THIS IS A SERIOUS RP

Posted

~Happy Mondays!~

It is a shining Monday morning. Time to be up, ready for school! School is every day in Japan, except Sundays. Sunday was yesterday. Time for 6 days of work, work, work.

Bork bork shouts Bork, the dog. The likeness to "work" in English spelling is as uncanny as it is crushingly depressing. A harsh reminder of what life is. Bork bork, day and night.

"Shush, you." the master orders with the sternest of voices. The master being I!, Toto Gono of the great city of Boku no Pico! A name which gives it a pretty bad rep. Whatever, Toto loves his sleazy little town. The pollution and corruption is unlike anywhere else. Truly, it is the city's finest quality, if only because they are the leading city in this field.

Up and ready, Toto heads into The Great Beyond, quite a strange name for a city district. The Great Beyond is probably middle-tier as far as Boku's districts go. But it's Toto's home, where he was born, raised, and put to work. And where he goes to school. All his friends are here! Old and new! And his school is Brrrama High, land of the educated and otherwise. The Griffindor of all Boku's schools.

Toto continued to repeatedly mull over how average everything about his life was, taking great pride in his mediocrity. An average 17 year old of average height, looks, and physical condition. He lead a normal life of working reasonable hours to achieve unexceptional grades in a fair number of classes. He expects nothing more and nothing less out of life than any other moderately intelligent teen. A modest number of friends, and a few close friends who he hates with a great passion.

And with that, he entered the school, a fire burning in his heart and in his large anime eyes. As average as he was, Japanese people are generally pretty anime anyway, so it's not like he's boring or anything.

NOW YOU GO.

Posted

Jaster King woke up cold, kicking off the threadbare sheets that he has been using for the last three months, rushing to get ready. Jaster, an Japanese American exchange student without much money of his own, lived in a makeshift home under a bridge that hasn't seen much use in years. He sighed as he slipped on his school uniform which he kept as neat as a homeless person can. His lean, starved body was surprisingly clean and his hair was kept short and ragged. His greyish-blue eyes show a man who has been disillusioned towards the world at large.

Sighing as he leaves his "home" and making sure to hide it from the unsuspecting eye, Jaster heads into the area known as "The Great Beyond".

(How was that?)

Posted

If we were otaku we would be inside our houses, and not at school.

Edit: When I'm at home I'm LAME

Posted

THAT WAS A JOKE SAHA

Posted

Weeeeeeeelll, so much about this being a "Serious Rp"

Posted

Nah, it will be as soon as I get the time to sit down and write up a character sheet thing. Haven't written anything in a while so I'm looking forward to it.