Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anime: The RP

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Also MS, good first post <:

Posted

WOW, this topic man...wow, just blowing my mind how frequently it is updated and posted in and stuff.

Posted

I was waiting on pheo, who actually assured me that he was going to post one. And I trusted him. I used to take pheo seriously but then I took an arrow to the HEART.

Posted

Grittu Warru stuffed his hunk of a contraption into his backpack and threw it over the school's metal detector. It looked an awful lot like a bomb at a glance, and avoiding metal detectors like this didn't help that illusion. Of course, neither did the fact that it really was a bomb, but that didn't matter to Grittu Warru. He wasn't building it maliciously, but he didn't want to leave it at home where it might be discovered. No one could know of his secret identity!

Posted

I'm not particularly keen on doing this RP but I have a character sheet. :/

Posted

(On a side note, LL, I'd be honored for you to rp as me, this way I could get a decent laugh in every now and then)

Posted

I don't care, that would just make it so much better.

Posted

LL has a lower warning level than me.

Okay then.

Anyway nope, cutting this unless people badger me enough to convince me they will actually bother.

Not like I'm disappointed. If pheo had ended up being in on this it would have turned to shit anyway.