My Uncle

24 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_lj7bxh41MM1qafrh6.png

Posted

WE HAVE ACHIEVED MAXIMUM HUGGAGE! SIR! Any more huggage and we risk permanently bonding our atoms together!

Posted

CONSEQUENCES BE DAMNED, I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP AND I COMMAND YOU TO KEEP HUGGING!

Posted

YES SIR! SHOULD WE GO TO LUDICROUS SPEED!?

Posted

MAKE IT SO!

Posted

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO...........PLAID???

(in case you don't know what the squid I'm talking about)

Posted

A thread by our friend Jared talking about his uncle who passed away at Christmas time turns into two guys being jackasses and posting Spaceballs jokes.

Hello, sir, you seem to be new to the Internet.

But no, that really blows. I've been around a cancer patient in his deathbed before. It's a horrible thing to witness. His started in his stomach as moved throughout his body, eventually getting to his brain. It's so sad.

Posted

In all seriousness though, you have my condolences Jared, it's not easy to get over the loss of a loved one, but eventually you will move on....now back to the Spaceballs jokes.

Posted

Indeed. I am hoping this weird back and forth between me and MS lifted your spirits a little.

My dad died a couple years back. Kidney failure. I talked to him on the phone the day before he died, and we talked about how we were excited to spend the weekend together. The next day I was pulled out of school early, and my mom gave me the bad news.

To say I was devastated would be an understatement.

I spent most of the day in a deep depression. Near the end of the day I logged on to Hnet and made a post about it.

And everyone was so nice. It made me feel alot better at the time, and I was actually able to laugh a little that day because of this forum.

During the worst time of your life, nothing feels better than being able to laugh at something.