3 posts in this topic

Posted

The story behind this is once upon two years ago, my Grade 10 Comm. Tech summative project was to get in a group and make a 10 minute video parodying a TV series.

CSI: Bateman #1 was made. We had so much fun doing the first one, we made a sequel for the hell of it. The sequel just got released on Youtube today, and we're in the process of writing the third one. CSI: Bateman's chalk full of action and lame jokes. : D

So if you want to see me acting (badly) as coolheaded CSI agent and an emotional witness, watch the first one.

By the second one I'm a badass team leader. Third one I'm still a badass team leader, but thats in progress. Any mention of Amy would be moi.

You'll need time on your hands to watch these if you'e interested. #1 is 11 minutes and #2 is 30 minutes.

CSI: Bateman #1:

CSI: Bateman #2 - Another Lame Episode:

Thoughts?

Posted

I liked it :)

"Eww, blood!" :lol:

Posted

Just watched both videos the now, I really enjoyed them! :> I thought they were p. well made and quite funny. Creepy Suspect Guy was probably my favouritest part of the videos lol, although everyone was cool!

Have fun with the third one! Hopefully I'll remember to watch it when released. :>