<3

13 posts in this topic

Posted

guys I am just the happiest person right now <3

i want to jump for joy and screammmmmm, my life is absolutely wonderful right now. i'm finally legal, clubbing is absolutely amazing, i seriously did not expect to like it /at all/ but hey, gotta try shit out y'know? and getting pulled by girls and guys is totally the best thing everrrrrr, it's such a friendly and stress-free environment <3 i'm meeting so many new people and friends recently, and it makes me smile, i used to be so lonely and all that shit, and i just love having people to care about and care about meee ;_; coming to dundee seriously was the best thing ever i am so happy i finally broke out of my shell

i'm finally getting around to seeing all my old friends, who are just the bestest everrr and making plans for future shit and it's just the best feeling i'm so glad i finally toppled the great wall of repression that was previous days, i love finally seeing people <3 teto we still need to probably meet up soonish lol, idk when :< my schedule is never organised we'll work something out

my flatmates are just such lovely people, they threw me a small party on thursday for my previous-week birthday with the most adorable cake ever and I was just like ;_______; aaaaaaall my creyssss why is everyone so nice seriously i sound like i'm complaining but it's just amazing <3 can't wait to hang out with them more, especially at bingo haha, seriously they regularly get drunk at bingo and the old fogies keep SHUSHING and it sounds absolutely hilarious i really want to go ;_;

and apparently if stuff goes well, i might be getting set up with two guys my friend knows and go out for a date and shit this prospect both terrifies me and excites me, smoooooooooooooooooch

so glad first semester is over, sure the second one is starting on monday but last semester i was a lazy piece of shit and i probably didn't do too good on my exams/coursework so lol if summer classes are necessary to pass and get into next year then w/e i deserve them but this semester i am determined to work hard and have fun with course peoples!!! no more slacking! i am going to stick with my course and just shuttup and do the work, sometimes stuff is boring and time-consuming but i seriously will work hard! promise! break my pinky if i fail guys ;>

finally, i'm so glad that i can always turn here for comfort and friendship, sure some of you are humungous dicks at times and i really want to punch some people at the moment, but i always get over this stuff and i really hope we're all friends forever, seriously, i love you guys so much ;___; <3 i seriously want to meet all of you, i seriously want illinois 2012 to happen I WILL GET THE MONEY ILLIBROS <3 but seriously, some of you need to learn to talk to other people when in you're in public chats. i miss talking to people because they refuse to answer me.

i am slightly tipsy and hungover but i had a lot of feelings and i just need to get them off my chest and i just love life and everyone and this year is going to be amazing <3333333 hope you guys are as happy as me and have a great year!!! <3 kisses for all of you xxxxxxx < those are kisses

Posted

It makes me so happy to know that you are enjoying life cascade :)

Also I was thinking about a big meetup recently too. I would enjoy that very much. :D

Posted

i read this in a super-happy-happy voice. just saiyan.

mostly cuz you sound super-super-happy, which i think is just great. its looking like turnaround season for all of hnet that has had problems.

also, i giggled when i saw that bit about being tipsy :3c

Posted

Same, read in super happy voice. I hope I find a way to make this year any better than last, too <:

Posted

Yay not a single woe is me in sight.

Posted

looks like SOMEONE isn't reading her TITLE

Posted

Yay not a single woe is me in sight.

it needs just one. like "woeeee everyone is so nice!" or "woeeeeeeee my life has never been better!"

like that.

Posted

I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY YOUNG ONE THAT IS ALL YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE EVER REALLY WANTED :,)

Posted

just saiyan

Posted

SSJGoku18.gif

Posted

im kainda surprised its taken this long for people to notice that...ive used it before, and i dont think it was busted, lol. but im about 50% sure of that, soooo....

Posted

Ha, I say that all the time at work. "I'm just super saiyan."

No one gets it though.

Posted

Ha, I say that all the time at work. "I'm just super saiyan."

No one gets it though.

This

made me lolirl