Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Merlin: Threat from Tomorrow

1 post in this topic

Posted

"In a land of Myth, in a Time of Magic. The Destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young Man, his name Merlin"

*Note: I have only seen a handful of Series 4 episodes so it's not really canon. Also the story borrows elements from the non-canon Disney movie "The Sorcerer's Apprentice*

Chapter One: The End of Magic

Present Day

"I see a darkened hallway, bodies clothed in red cloakes litter the ground their faces blackened by a furious fire. The sounds of Battle echo around me. In the distance I see a cloaked figure advancing on a young man. They are both Wizards, equally powerful matched but the boy is young and unable to defend himself. He is struck down by his attacker, he and the Kingdom he serves die in agony."

"When will this vision occur Great One?" Thomas Harker asked.

The Great Old one, Wizard of the highest order looked up at the boy, through milk white eyes "Long ago and far away, but not yet."

"What does that mean...Who is this boy?" Thomas asked.

The old one grabbed Tom's arm and pulled him close, then he whispered "Merlin."

"No...they wouldn't dare! It would change everything!"

Hidden behind the veil of everyday life, a battle wages for the fate of the entire planet. A war centuries old started by two powerful wizards, King Arthur's most trusted friend Merlin and the king's twisted Step-Sister Morgana le Fey.

The battle rages even today via Morganians, twisted and evil magic users and Merlinians who vow to protect magic.

But now, a Rogue Morganian plans to use a forbidden magical Relic, The Phoenix Gate to travel back and kill Merlin while he's a young Man. If successful the world will be altered in ways beyond comprehension.