Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fun With Zelda

18 posts in this topic

Posted

In the past we featured a list of fun things to do in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but there are at least 15 zelda games out there! What do you do find is fun to do in some of the other zelda games?

Posted

i know trying to explore places in oracle of seasons was p fun for me....and by explore, i mean "ninja your way into zones you dont have the obvious item needed to access them"

boss rushes and extra dungeons in Spirit Tracks was a hit for me, as was charting out the unmapped islands in Phantom Hourglass...i get the feeling mine are gonna be p tame ideas, though :<

oriflameacadahogar likes this

Posted

In windwaker, I'd go to Windfall Island and pretend I was an undercover agent sent to assassinate the pigs. All the townsfolk were evil and if I got caught I had to run like mad. But every time I blew up the pigs (with bombs because that's how I roll), they'd only get angry!!!!! So I had to ruuuuuuun!!!!! Run through the enemy fortress with pigs in tow, and everyone watching me!!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA HAVE TO JUMP (Off the place where dude is dancingz), its a really long epic run if you have pigs chasing you and you gotta have someone on GBA dropping tingle bombs behind you the whole time and the pigs jump after you and all drown but you, you were successful in your mission, captain action hero.

Also stuff happens like those four little kids surround you so you gotta FLIP SHIT BECAUSE YOU'RE SURROUNDED, and you gotta sneak in and out of buildings, and for a quick getaway you can hookshot onto the sign above the outdoor shop whatever thing.

Posted

In windwaker, I'd go to Windfall Island and pretend I was an undercover agent sent to assassinate the pigs. All the townsfolk were evil and if I got caught I had to run like mad. But every time I blew up the pigs (with bombs because that's how I roll), they'd only get angry!!!!! So I had to ruuuuuuun!!!!! Run through the enemy fortress with pigs in tow, and everyone watching me!!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA HAVE TO JUMP (Off the place where dude is dancingz), its a really long epic run if you have pigs chasing you and you gotta have someone on GBA dropping tingle bombs behind you the whole time and the pigs jump after you and all drown but you, you were successful in your mission, captain action hero.

Also stuff happens like those four little kids surround you so you gotta FLIP SHIT BECAUSE YOU'RE SURROUNDED, and you gotta sneak in and out of buildings, and for a quick getaway you can hookshot onto the sign above the outdoor shop whatever thing.

yeah i was the support in this operation. The Otacon to his Snake or something like that

Posted

I enjoyed the pictograph side quest in WW. And chilling on Windfall. ehhhh I'm tame too.

Posted

Going on outset island, getting a pear, and pretending to be a fighter jet destroying the island. Oh whats that pot lady? You got a pot on your head? NEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH confirmed arial kill oh no is there a pig? DIVE BOOOOOOOMB etc.

I think she'd still blame you for the pot though.

Posted

Going on outset island, getting a pear, and pretending to be a fighter jet destroying the island. Oh whats that pot lady? You got a pot on your head? NEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH ENH confirmed arial kill oh no is there a pig? DIVE BOOOOOOOMB etc.

I think she'd still blame you for the pot though.

Haha, I did this aswell.

Posted

come to think of it, sayu hasnt posted in here. im surprised, as i watched her fly seagulls to their deaths repeatedly for the giggles.

"lets go explore the island...whats that? enemy birds? AERIAL EVASION GOGOGOGOGOGO INTO THE CAVE GOGOGOGO AAAA DEAD END AAAA"

(seagull death, back to link)

". . . . . . . . ."

*pulls out another pear*

Posted

come to think of it, sayu hasnt posted in here. im surprised, as i watched her fly seagulls to their deaths repeatedly for the giggles.

"lets go explore the island...whats that? enemy birds? AERIAL EVASION GOGOGOGOGOGO INTO THE CAVE GOGOGOGO AAAA DEAD END AAAA"

". . . . . . . . ."

*pulls out another pear*

Hey, I'm not the protozoan that thought the enemy birds just wanted to chill.

. . .

. . .

*pulls out FIVE pears*

heheheh

Posted

Oh god, whenever I accidentally bombed an innocent seagull.............

/tear

Posted

i enjoyed trying to get as many kills as possible with a single hurricane spin

it was alot

oriflameacadahogar likes this

Posted

". . . . . . . . ."

*pulls out another pear*

Lol, I remember doing this too

Posted

i just backflip everywhere...like a boss

Posted

What?

Why would it be that? If you want something like that, then go to the Wild West part of the forums lol

Posted

yeah, wrong section of the forums for that.